Best Netflix/Amazon/Hulu to Binge Watch During Social Distancing.

"Luther" a British Black Detective, I'd like to watch more.
"American Gods", cinematography and sound is very good. Very bizarre

@BearFoot the American Gods book is a lot better then the show TBH. I've Started Brockmire and I seem to keep rewatching Letterkenny

Patriot. Interesting humor.

Regarding The Night Manager. I could see that would probably be pretty darn good book. Is there a sequel?
It was watchable but not to the degree that LeCarre is readable or even listenable.

Last edited:
I watched season one of Goliath. Heard the other seasons lacked. Season one was enjoyable enough. Billy Bob Thornton played his part well! Or maybe better said, his part fit Thornton perfect! :)

We've begun the Amazon series Banished. So far so good.

Onto Poldark... a PBS "Masterpiece". Enjoyable for wife and I.

Fantastic acting for a PBS flic. Great story, so far. We just began season two.

Here's season one's trailer:

Blacklist (Netflix/Hulu)
The Witcher (Netflix)
Boston Legal (Hulu)
Archer (Hulu)
Solo Hunter (Prime)
Watched a really funny comedy special on Netflix by Taylor Tomlinson, she is hilarious.
Denny Crane!

Bears beats battle star galactica
giphy.gif

It has come down to a couple of hours of Everyone Loves Raymond & out...I can almost sync the dialogue

Been rewatching Shooter on Netflix. Man does that make you want to hone in your rifle skills even more. Great show tho!

PS- Who would've thought Tiger King was the most normal part of 2020

Began, "The Man In The High Castle". Did not watch or read any reviews. I saw the high marks on Amazon and figured it was worth the try. Very strange start. Intriguing enough to keep us watching...

Episode 3 so far and worth continuing.

Finished Sneaky Pete and the new Reacher on Amazon. Both binge worthy. :)

New show on the wagon, Ozark. A few episodes in and it's my new evening break from life TV show. Good so far. On Netflix.

+1 The Night Manager

Like the new Reacher.

Meh on "The Wheel of Time" They tried too hard to be Game of Thrones. I expect Reacher to have a little slap and tickle, but not a fantasy series that I read to my kids.
Even more so that they made the characters pansexual and my gate doesn't swing that way.

Just binged the complete Person of Interest series from a few years back.

@FoodIsMemories
Did you see this one?
Is 29 too old to start skating?
Rodney Mullen’s wild af.
Long time favorite. Along with Mullen vs. Daewon Song. Just unbelievable style and comfortability.. 29 a bit old to be first starting, yes; but since I’ve pretty much quit since my kids were born, I feel my body dissolving away… lol I used to do some nutty shit on a skateboard. It must have kept me young. Amazing I’ve never broken a bone!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back