BCS title predictions

Truly hoping to see a Pac-10 sweep of their bowl games this year. I do believe the Tigers weigh to heavily on what their quarterback can do and the Ducks will win. I predict it will go alot like last nights game, pretty even going into the half and the Ducks defense will shut Auburn down and take it with a 38-14 win.

Devil Diver-- what are you talking about, UO has had a great following for years and years??? maybe you only hear of them now because they are in the national spotlight??

Goldtip-- i was hoping for the sweep too, but AZ already lost big to OSU.

After watching Stanford put a spanking on VT last night it makes me feel better for Oregon next monday. No one can say what conference is tough or not, they dont play enough games to tell. How did Washington beat Nebraska? fluke maybe???
That's a classic didn't care to be there game. How pumped can a team really be going to a scrub bowl and playing a team they already killed. The were there and obviously just going through the motions.

This is going to be an awesome game. To many uncertainties to really make a guess for me. I do want the ducks to win though.

Orion, thanks for the correction, forgot about the AZ loss.

IB, I would agree, Nebraska was not pumped to be there. But if they were truly a better team on that night they would have laid the wood to us in the second half and it didn't happen.

I hate to say it because I hate Auburn but this is gonna be another SEC spanking. If Oregon is even in the game it will be a miracle. I don't think Oregon could even win a division in the SEC. This game will be another example of over-hyped weak schedules.

I am not trying to raise feathers or bash any teams here I just think it is not an evenly matched NC.

We Shall See... Remember the weak ass U.C.L.A. team that Smoked Texas at Tx ass stadium:)

What's the deal w/ college ball, does the wrist on the ball-carrier being down not mean the runner is down? In the NFL wrist down = runner down. All they looked at on that last Auburn drive was the knee not being down...

well, at least it was a good game. I don't have really any favorites in sports anymore. Used to be a die hard sports fan but really faded the past few years. Just enjoy watching a good game. Although i was hoping the Ducks would pull it out just for the simple fact they are a NW team:)

Didn't go the way I wanted it to, other than it was a close game. But all in all, was a good match up and both temas came prepared to shut down the other teams big threats, which seemed accomplished by the final score. Also, was probably one of the hardest hitting games, on both sides of the ball, that I have seen in a long time.

I really liked the game and was definitely surprised.I would have liked Oregon to win because I don't like the SEC much.I was impressed with Auburns freshman running back.They should have given him the handoff at the goal line at the end instead of Cam's half hearted attempt.The kid deserved the ball after getting them down there

The best part of the game last night was when close to the end the words flashed at the bottom of the screen "Peterson to stay at Boise St". Oregon's play calling cost them the game in my opinion.

If TCU can join the Big East where there are no other decent teams so they can get an auto BCS bid every year, anything is possible in NCAA. Like Ohio State getting to play five ineligible players.
This crap of 35 Bowl Games and 70 teams being in a bowl is totally ridiculous! TEN SEC teams were in a bowl game!!! Jeez! And five of them showed how much they deserved it!
The other five???
Arkansas dropped 7 passes or they would have beaten OSU and their ineligible players
KY kicked their starting QB off the team
TN won but didn't win
Teh real USC got their all American running back hurt on first series and still almost won......
Oh well, it is finally over....now we can watch the players who are "legally" paid play....

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colt97
Back