MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

BAYED - Official Thread

Seriously, how many people do you want stuffed in my crawl space?

I put some lotion in the basket!!!!!

Dink, you've even got the matching dog!

I'd come down and fight ya for that comment if you didn't live so close to the border and all those drug wars and such.

But really, I have a 6 ft crawlspace on my house.:eek:

Attachments

• 000752480.jpg
    000752480.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 248
What's the deal, the winner? He shows up for an hour, checks the threads, then logs off without notification.

Damn, the dude has been on here very often over the last month. 'Spose he is just putting everyone through some suspense? Or, did he just have someone else log in for him, thinking that would get him the prize?

Notification is what gets the prize claimed.

For those wondering where the Scoreboard thread is that announces the winners, I put it in this thread occasionally, so people can follow along.

Link to Scoreboard Thread

And that is some prize. I saw that he was logged in. I just was waiting for his whoo hoo or yeh haw.

What's the deal, the winner? He shows up for an hour, checks the threads, then logs off without notification.

Damn, the dude has been on here very often over the last month. 'Spose he is just putting everyone through some suspense? Or, did he just have someone else log in for him, thinking that would get him the prize?

Notification is what gets the prize claimed.

For those wondering where the Scoreboard thread is that announces the winners, I put it in this thread occasionally, so people can follow along.

Link to Scoreboard Thread

WTG wgiles !! Congrats...

....now send me our log in info so I can send Big Fin Notification and provide my address for your prize..... :D

I was pretty sure that it was going to be a done deal within minutes..and onto the next prize. Wait and see again I suppose.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back