Caribou Gear Tarp

BAYED - Official Thread

Thanks to this forum and OYOA for directing me to my next setup;
FSN111 Savage in 30/06 with a Leupold VX3 scope. With my trade-in the whole setup will come to less than $800.00. This will be my 5th Savage over the years with an interim Remington period. But as with anything if it ain't broke don't fix it..so back to Savage and Leupold.

Did he claim his scope yet??I haven't seen anything about it.Some great stuff your giving away to us.If I won something like that, I'd have to go pick up a gun worthy of it.Been looking to buy a Savage for myself since I bought one for my boys;really like them

Thinking ol' Rockin' Randall may not show up for his prize. Bummer.

The next guy in line has been on the site a couple times a day, everyday, so I am thinking he will be on this prize like a rat on a Cheeto.

Probably a ton of us thinking "oh thats me for sure!" guess thats why we are all hunters. We always think positive.

The next guy in line has been on the site a couple times a day, everyday, so I am thinking he will be on this prize like a rat on a Cheeto.

Is he from MN? Hahaha... only a little over an hour before the next name comes out of the hat :)

So whens the clock up for him?Bet he won't be happy to see he lost out on that if he does.I don't have much luck, but I enjoy watching others win these prizes.I know it makes their day for sure

not collecting a prize like that would be about right for me... but no chance... I am on this chit! Luckily, this didn't take place last week or just before as I was in Maui for 8 days and never checked the site once!!! That would have been a BUMMER!

I should post my # in hopes one of you would ring me at the eleventh hour! But that defeats the idea Mr. Big has presented.

Mn public hunter told me that he doesn't really want any prizes and that I could have whatever he might win

The only prize he actually wanted was the be the decoy hat

Last edited:

Odds just increased a little bit...come to me CDS come to me!

Ya know, if folks spent their BAYED time actually working, they could probably just buy the CDS scope of their choice. ;)

Mn public hunter told me that he doesn't really want any prizes and that I could have whatever he might win

The only prize he actually wanted was the be the decoy hat

Ha, right John.... ;) if I win the scope I get to go buy a new rifle to go with it :)

The new winner was logged in like 20 minutes ago....congrats wgiles!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back