Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

BAYED - Official Thread

wow Big Fin you have the last name right on the last prize, just not the first(in my case)--really though congrats to the winners---chris

Nice! Grats Spitz! I have a reasonable feelin he'll be checking in! That Otis Gun cleaning kit is a sweet setup!

Wahoo! Looks like it's my lucky day! A big thanks to Big Fin as well as Otis. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it.

We lost a lot of time with the two guys who did not claim their prizes, so I have posted the next prize and the winner over on the scoreboard thread.

The next item is the Leupold VX3 - CDS. Here is a link to the Leupold site of the exact scope that winner will receive.

Click here for the scope some lucky guy will win.

Leupold is not only a maker of some of the finest scopes around, they are the best supporter of the On Your Own hunter and of our conservation organizations.

If you get a chance, please tell Leupold thanks for supporting us, our style of hunting, and the future of hunting.

Leupold feedback page.

Fin or anyone else on HT, do you use a CDS scope? I am currently looking at purchasing a new Leupold and not sure if I want to go with the CDS or just the standard 3.5x10X40.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back