Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

BAYED - Official Thread

I have gone on the thread said to announce winners, however it is not updated from "yesterday" the 27th? Is there another thread announcing todays (28th) winner?

So we dont get to hear about a new prize till tommorrow now!! BULLCHIT!!!! Is the scope next? You are killing me!

Dude hasn't posted since 12/17.... looks like we may have to wait another day on top of this one! Booooo!

(just ribbin ya...its all good!!)

Last edited:
Yeah, the scope follows the OTIS prize, if anyone ever claims it.

If Steve doesn't step up, a different guy is on deck to get this OTIS prize.

Bummer for Ringer, but you gots rules and thats how it goes. Congrats Steve.

I say if a prize is not claimed, it gets moved to the end. That way we get to see a new prize everyday. What do you think Big Fin? Oh and just to let you know, if no one wants to claim a prize....I will be happy to send you my address.

This could go on for days !!!!! May Just have to get our own

Fin
It was good talking today. Really some nice country down 287. Saw two different herds below Enis
I'm camped out at 87 20 split so I can get some pics tommorow. I hope your dinner with mrs fin was good. Ltr. David

I say if a prize is not claimed, it gets moved to the end. That way we get to see a new prize everyday. What do you think Big Fin? Oh and just to let you know, if no one wants to claim a prize....I will be happy to send you my address.

Or you could just be happy with the chance to win a several hundred dollar piece of equipment for screwing around on the computer for a few months and not whine about having to check the website everyday.

I say if a prize is not claimed, it gets moved to the end. That way we get to see a new prize everyday. What do you think Big Fin?

Nope, the prizes are set in order. The names are what move up a notch if no one shows up for the prize that day.

If a prize is not claimed, too bad for the guy who doesn't claim it. His name is tossed from the drawing for this year and some other guy moves up to his spot and has 24 hours to claim the prize.

They rules are more than fair. Thanks Fin for taking the time to put this together. It has been a blast so far...excited every day to get on the computer and come to the site.

I feel like a Kid at Christmas just waiting to see if Santa brought me anything the way I am on the computer around mid-day. This helps my morning at work go by a little faster and by lunch its time to check the name. Thanks again for putting this together Big Fin & to all the sponsors.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back