PEAX Equipment

BAYED - Official Thread

Just got a PM from Fiver.

Tomorrow we will post a new prize at 11:00 AM. I am in meetings out of the office all morning, so the posting will have to wait until I return.

The prize tomorrow will be an Otis Gun Cleaning System - The most advanced gun cleaning systems in the world.

Thanks alot Big Fin and a big thanks to all your sponsers. I am less deserving of this than most all you guys/gals out there. I sure enjoy reading all of your stories and drooling over all the great pictures. I will be sure to make good use of the hat and share some great pics...thanks again!

Congrats Fiver. Didn't think you were gonna make that deadline for awhile. Enjoy that product. I'm thinking of getting one myself.

Just got a PM from Fiver.

Tomorrow we will post a new prize at 11:00 AM. I am in meetings out of the office all morning, so the posting will have to wait until I return.

The prize tomorrow will be an Otis Gun Cleaning System - The most advanced gun cleaning systems in the world.

Just in case others missed this. :D

Congats Ringer...now you have no excuse for a dirty weapon!

Ringer, Congrats. The Otis system is awesome. I have had one for a couple of years and thinks its the best system for gun cleaning out there. Its compact and easily fits in your hunting pack as well while your out on your hunt.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back