BAYED - Official Thread

I did see the Lone Star state somewhere in that first 20 names. But, I ain't got no corn flinger sponsors to provide product. Hopefully some of the stuff in the Randy Room will suffice. ;)

Just pick something shiny for the Lone Star boys, it'll keep them occupied for hours...:D

Congrats on the be the decoy hat fiver...careful you don't get your pic taken at wal mart with it.:D

Just pick something shiny for the Lone Star boys, it'll keep them occupied for hours...

...shiny women maybe.;)

Where is todays prize posted? They say someone named "fiver"won the goat hat? Don't see Fin's post on this page in the time frame? Anyway if I did win I woulld want the prize autographed by Fin and Mrs Fin for my will.

I bet you are right xrayts. I just noticed that fiver hasn't been on since like 12-9-10 or somehting like that. So unless someone knows him and give him a heads up i don't think he'll make the deadline. crappy deal for him I suppose but good for someone else.

Good luck again to everyone.

Great there are winners from Idaho now I will have to figure out how to open this page on my phone. I don't suppose there is a Hunt Talk mobile app.

I bet you are right xrayts. I just noticed that fiver hasn't been on since like 12-9-10 or somehting like that. So unless someone knows him and give him a heads up i don't think he'll make the deadline. crappy deal for him I suppose but good for someone else.

I hope no one gives any winners a "heads up." The idea is to reward those who are active and participating.

If the winners come here of their own fruition, great. If they continue to be absent, it just means we go further into the list of guys who are active and contributing to the community.

What's the saying, everything is bigger in Tx....:hump:
(and before someone gets their panties in a bunch, I've got relatives all over Tx)

:confused: Are you say'n your TX relation wears oversize panites.... or you have a bunch of oversized relation that wears shiney panties... ??

Eitherway - that's a little weird don't ya think.....:p

I hope no one gives any winners a "heads up." The idea is to reward those who are active and participating.

If the winners come here of their own fruition, great. If they continue to be absent, it just means we go further into the list of guys who are active and contributing to the community.

I agree Fin, I was just attempting to make a point. Sorry if gave anyone the wrong idea. I hope someone active and a part of the HT community wins these prizes. MHMT was a fine winner to kick things off.

Also thank you and your sponsors again for doing all this for the HT community; it really is a great thing.

MHMT was a fine winner to kick things off.

That kid has just been too lucky lately.:D

Ironically I work with his dad and was telling him last week that he needed to stop into Mystery Ranch and check out packs while visiting his spawn in Bozeman. I get sick of hearing how great those Badlands packs are.;):D

Congrats MHMT and I hope to shoot the Bear Paw with you again this year. I have been practicing with my "close" pin and "far" pin, but not much with the "far-far" pin.:D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back