BAYED - Official Thread

Honestly... I only stumbled on this whole BAYED thing... I normally hop on here, check the elk section, then look through maybe a couple others, then go... This guy could very well not even know BAYED exists.....????

Too bad for him???

I'll be waiting for my name when ever, check this morning, noon, and night. I'd loved to have put that scope on my muzzeloader.

I'll be waiting for my name when ever, check this morning, noon, and night. I'd loved to have put that scope on my muzzeloader.

I think there are a lot of us checking this morning , noon, and night. I don't know why I am though, I have never won anything. But there is always a chance, and it is fun to see other people have success. Plus I am on here a lot anyway.

Honestly... I only stumbled on this whole BAYED thing... I normally hop on here, check the elk section, then look through maybe a couple others, then go... This guy could very well not even know BAYED exists.....????

Too bad for him???

HS - you might be right. He was logged on again this morning, and did not even look at the thread. I guess I never expected someone would log in and not even check to see what the fuss is all about with a thread that has this many views.

Part of the reason to keep this thread open and gaining more views is to make it very obvious to anyone who is looking for it.

We did state that it was "Notification" that triggered winning the prize. If any of you guys are buddies with wgiles, you might want to notify him to look around a little more when he shows up over the lunch hour.

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock.

HS - you might be right. He was logged on again this morning, and did not even look at the thread. I guess I never expected someone would log in and not even check to see what the fuss is all about with a thread that has this many views.

Part of the reason to keep this thread open and gaining more views is to make it very obvious to anyone who is looking for it.

We did state that it was "Notification" that triggered winning the prize. If any of you guys are buddies with wgiles, you might want to notify him to look around a little more when he shows up over the lunch hour.

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock.

Hey Big Fin- do you mean to say some guys only check this site out on their lunch hour? That's just not right. Work always seems to get in the way of hunting somehow. I try and not let it.:D

I cant believe you are having such a hard time GIVING away prizes!!

Fin,
look, you might as well look at the tried and true guys who are checking this daily...like me...and just draw one of our name`s out! No use giving it to someone who ain`t trying! :D

I`ll pay for shipping since NC is so far! :eek: Don`t mind one bit! :)

Fin,
look, you might as well look at the tried and true guys who are checking this daily...like me...and just draw one of our name`s out! No use giving it to someone who ain`t trying! :D

I`ll pay for shipping since NC is so far! :eek: Don`t mind one bit! :)

:D...Yes - Post # 312 is the new winner !!

Curious, how many members are eligible for the prizes? I think I read something early that certain minimum requirements were needed to be eligible. How many members are there on the site?

Last edited:
I'm crossing my fingers on the scope.. my luck is good, yesterday I hit this on $2...

Attachments

• twos.jpg
    twos.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 151
I'm crossing my fingers on the scope.. my luck is good, yesterday I hit this on $2...

Looks like you won your new scope yesterday. Just run down to your local outdoor shop and pick it up with that money you won. You can even pay for the gas money to get down there. Congrats on a sweet hand of poker!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back