Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

BAYED - Official Thread

I'll tell you what, I will bight the bullet and just take the scope off your hands so we can keep this game moving ;)

But how make this site part of thier daily routine...

Lots. We average between 15,000 to 20,000 unique visitors per month. We have 6,500 registered users, and probably 1,000 of those are regular enough to have posted 20+ posts over the last year.

To qualify, you needed 10+ posts since July 1. That caused just under 1,000 people to be entered in the prize drawings and assigned a random number.

As you can see by those numbers, we have a very high lurker to registered user ratio. Lots of people, from lots of places, are looking at this site and what gets posted here.

Wish they would all register, but that would reduce the odds of all of you guys winning a prize. We have 25 prizes, and trying to gather even more.

The odds of your name being drawn for any given prize are about 1 in 40. Given half the guys seem to not check in and claim their prizes, your odds of winning are probably 1 in 20.

Come on wgiles. I am checking the PMs and emails each hour. You have about six hours left.

Come on wgiles. I am checking the PMs and emails each hour. You have about six hours left.

No wgiles....go back to bed! Nothing here to look at! :D

Mr. Fin, do I fit in the formula to have a chance at winning something? :eek:

10+ post since July??? Most on here have that many on this thread since last week!

For whatever reason, the BAYED scoreboard thread did not show up on my screen as having been updated, so I hadn't looked at it.

I sent a PM to Big Fin, but until I get a confirmation, I'm not counting my chickens as hatched. Thanks for the congratulations and my condolences to the next in line.

The next prize is a Black Gold archery sight.

Black Gold makes the best sights in the archery world. While all their competitors have went overseas, many of whom are now regretting the quality and delivery problems of such, Black Gold has stayed an American Made company. Their sites are made, assembled, and shipped from right here in the United States, Montana to be more specific.

But, since I don't shoot those plastic pieces of junk, imported from who knows where, I guess I really can't compare them to the aluminum machined lifetime guaranteed versions built by Black Gold.

I do know that the Black Gold sights I have shot since I started archery hunting have never failed me. I have failed them, but they have not failed me.

Here is a link to the Black Gold website. Stop in and tell them how much you appreciate their support to the On Your Own hunter, and their commitment to keeping people working in the United States.

Black Gold website.

Black Gold feedback link.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back