Yeti GOBOX Collection

BAYED - Official Thread

Thanks for the congrats and thanks to Black Gold and OYOA but haven't got a reply back so still holding my breath, Pretty sure I repllied on time?

Hope you sent an e-mail and not a pm.Glad to hear you won something,and come on here to collect.I would have liked that one;@$%##^&&

The next prize is a Leatherman multi-tool. The new winner has been posted over on the Scoreboard Thread.

Dang, a Leatherman multi-tool is on my list to get by fall. Maybe the guy is snowed in somewhere without internet!

Congrats though.

All great prizes so far I can't wait to see what's next. I'm curious if there is a hunt with OYOA stashed somewhere in the prize vault.

A day later and I would have been without internet. We lost power for about four hours today. It's back on, but iffy. I just hope that we can make it through the night without more outages. The temperature really starts to drop tomorrow afternoon and I need to try to keep the pipes from freezing. May have a foot or two of new snow as well.

drtdeer--no snow here in sunny San Francisco, CA today and I just sent ol' Big Fin a pm, guess I'll send an email also as back up for the leatherman tool...thanks a ton OYOA----chris

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back