BAYED - Official Thread

What's the magic # to make this the most viewed thread ever. Considering that Randy said he had 25 prizes and we are on prize 6. I'm guessing this is going to be EPIC!

And he was "------------------------------------------------------------------------" that close.:D

Congrats to whomever got it.

Native, if it saves a pocket, I'm in

I am out of pockets on my flannel shirts.

My nephew who is a young guy didn't want to ruin a good pair of hunting pants or his shirt two years ago so he used a sock from his extra pair he had in his backpack.
Guess how many socks he packed? Not enough. His others were in his dryer at home and that was after he had to turn around and go back for his tags about an hour out of town.
We gave up trying to get him to use a checklist. He just throws his stuff together the night before and hopes for the best. He is getting married in two weeks so this fall she will get it right. She has heard too many stories about him.

Tissue isn't on a list. .there's part of a roll in every daypack, backpack, blind bag, and vehicle I own....as well as a couple of squares in a lot of jacket pockets. But I understand the list thing, I've got three types, backpack hunt, day hunt, truck hunt. Pick which hunt you're going on, and make sure everything on the list is in the pack/truck/camper.

Some times a few inches mean alot. Ha Ha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back