Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bambi

SageGhost

bambi just was released for the first time on DVD. i went ahead and picked up a copy today, i love the movie but the ANTI hunting undertones can have affect on our little future hunters...

lol well only thing do i can think of is they kids u wanna train em u gots tell em why bambi mom ogt shot and thats what we suppose do when we grow up i know sad i was sad till i grew up known they grow up anyway why not get em believe soon maybe later things change u have good huntin food world can end :D

My grandsons are in the den watching it at his very moment. The oldest (4) has seen many deer in the field already.

I love all of the old Disney classics! Snow White, Fox and Hound, especially Bambi! I have lots of great memories whatching the movies with my kids when they were young!

Every time some non-hunting associate sez "You shot Bambi" ?!?, I just want to choke the Sh!t out of Walt........ :mad: :BLEEP: :MAD |oo

Whenever anyone tells me about shooting Bambi I just tell them either ,"nahhhh Bambi was a whitetail and I dont hunt them." OR I tell tell them," Nahhh I am not hunting Bambi, I am hunting Bambi's Dad."

I will be adding it to the DVD collection I am sure.

My favorite part is when the Mother hits the ground, can anyone else hear it? Then when the Great Prince of the Forest comes and meets Bambi its kinda touching.
Quick Draw

I watched this the other day, and I noticed a mistake. In the beginning scenes, when THUMPER is asking what "Mother" is going to call the new pronce, at one point there are spots, then in another shot there are none, then you look again and they are there again.
Oh and after the first Spring Grass part, you can't hear the mother hit the ground anymore :(:(
Quick Draw

After watching Bambi for the first time at about 4, my son asked, "Is Bambi's dad like what we eat?"

I said, "Yes." He said, "Cool."

He'd rather eat elk than anything else, and often takes it to school in his lunch. He is probably on some kind of list at school, being Kalifornia and all.

That is too cute Calif. Hunter.
Elk meat at school I bet there is some kind of rule about that now...LOL
Quick Draw

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back