What's your side hustle?

6mm Remington

Sharpen Knives: I don't make a ton of money doing it but I love doing it anyway! I can spend hours sharpening some knives and it feels like only minutes have gone by. I also love the reaction people have the first time that I sharpen something for them. They have never had a knife that sharp ever! I enjoy doing it and it puts a little gas in the pickup to go do something outdoors such as hunting, fishing, and anything else. It's healing doing it. I have the same sensation reloading ammo for my hunting rifles. Very calming and relaxing. I don't have the radio or anything on, just silence.

pawning my belongings is becoming a new habit… in anticipation of times getting tough with two kids soon to be in college…

hmmm… speaking of…send me PM offers on 45/70 jm marlin lol 😂
Do you have it listed for sale? Photos?

For years I ran my tree business on the side while running a tree crew for the city of Denver. Lots of long days and weeks as I would do my own jobs after my 8 hour day at the city or on the weekends. Now I am full time running my own business. My side gig is managing employees, mechanic, accountant, scheduler, counselor….. etc.

Sharpen Knives: I don't make a ton of money doing it but I love doing it anyway! I can spend hours sharpening some knives and it feels like only minutes have gone by. I also love the reaction people have the first time that I sharpen something for them. They have never had a knife that sharp ever! I enjoy doing it and it puts a little gas in the pickup to go do something outdoors such as hunting, fishing, and anything else. It's healing doing it. I have the same sensation reloading ammo for my hunting rifles. Very calming and relaxing. I don't have the radio or anything on, just silence.
What are you, the IRS?

Gonna start building a spec home or two a year as a side gig. 16-1800 sq fters. Did pretty good on my own house, it was the Guinea pig. Looking for another lot now.
You're gonna get rich if you can do most of the work yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back