Bad news for Beau

I just scanned these comments and then looked at the goFundMe link to share with some people I know are friends of Beau. I sure see a lot of familiar names from Hunt Talk on that list. The compassion and concern you have shown for one of our own is making it hard for me to swallow this big knot in my throat.

I don't have words to adequately thank you all, but Thank You.

Prayers and shares make a difference..

Only a guy like to Beau can get everyone on HT 100% aligned on a topic. :) Prayers and encouragement to the Baty family!

Looks like they just blew past the $50k goal as well. Great community here, and good to see everyone come together to help.

Just out of curiosity. my gofundme receipt came back all in spanish
Did I trip some algo because I can speak Texican?

Keep fighting the good fight Beau! I wanna see llama trains in Wyoming wilderness for years to come!

Last edited:
Only a guy like to Beau can get everyone on HT 100% aligned on a topic. :) Prayers and encouragement to the Baty family!

Looks like they just blew past the $50k goal as well. Great community here, and good to see everyone come together to help.
That's so cool.

I love the fact that when I left for work this morning, this fund was at 8k, it's now over 70k. The kindness of strangers never ceases to amaze me. Keep it up folks!

Last edited:
We’ll say a prayer for his recovery. Great to see so many have also donated.

Beau
You and your family are an inspiration to so many! Know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers buddy! Thank you for all your dedication and hard work and keep fighting!
Here is another link I thought was pretty awesome and hope it’s ok to post the link.

Last edited:
As a survivor of that shifty disease myself I know what he is going through. Prayers sent. I know his positive attitude will also help.

Beau,

As a cancer survivor, keep fighting. You have all our prayers. Not to be too sentimental, it warms my heart to see the go fund me pass the original goal, and the second goal. It is great to see people get behind a great cause!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back