Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Bad news for Beau

Such a great person. I hope the best for him. he is great for the industry and always enjoy how great his attitude is on all the hunts that I’ve seen.

Dang I hate to see that. I love the episodes he is in. That spirit and smile are one of a kind. Prayers and donation headed that way.
You can genuinely see when someone loves what their doing. Thats what makes the fresh tracks show so special. He is definitely a part of that.

Thanks to all how gave so generously of your money, your kind thoughts, and your prayers. On my way home from Nevada last night I read the texts I got from Beau over my last week. To say he is overwhelmed by the outreach so many have demonstrated would be a large understatement. He wishes he could thank everyone individually.

He is determined that he is going to join us on our planned trips this season. I love that determination and having something to look forward to.

Thanks to all how gave so generously of your money, your kind thoughts, and your prayers. On my way home from Nevada last night I read the texts I got from Beau over my last week. To say he is overwhelmed by the outreach so many have demonstrated would be a large understatement. He wishes he could thank everyone individually.

He is determined that he is going to join us on our planned trips this season. I love that determination and having something to look forward to.

We will all be more than happy if he can join you on a trip NEXT season.

I've enjoyed watching the episodes with Beau and listening to him on the podcast. Was happy to donate and send prayers his way. Hopefully he has many more hunting seasons ahead of him.

He's a good guy! I kinda feel like I know him through the shows. I got that sick feeling in my stomach when I read Randy's post.
Prayers sent!!

Breaks my heart to hear this. Keep your head up Beau and you will get thru it. God’s plan is hard to understand sometimes but continue to have faith.

We are certainly not entitled to it, and I'm sure we all want to respect Beau and his family's privacy, but if it's possible to get an occasional update from @Big Fin on how Beau is doing that would be awesome. It's been great watching him and his family on youtube videos.

It is with hesitation that I post this, as our friend Beau is not one to ask for help.

All of you know our great friends, Beau and Kirstin Baty of Wilderness Ridge Trail Llamas. You have watched Beau in some of our hunts, including his Wyoming backcountry elk hunt from last year that was his "mile marker" to help him through his fight with cancer. He got the approval to go on that hunt and made the most of it.

After fighting Beau's cancer in 2019, they had big plans for a better year in 2020. Along came a pandemic that cancelled their summer reservations.

Then, as if things couldn't go worse, we found out recently that Beau's cancer is back. He is scheduled for more surgeries in the next two weeks. He claims he is keeping his date with us in the Wyoming backcountry for late September. I hope he does. His determination is not to be underestimated.

Being the prideful and independent folks they are, asking for help is not their style. Well, "friends do 'cause friends wanna do." We are friends and we "wanna do." Thanks to the great folks at First Lite Gear for putting this together.

Prayers are requested. If you are so inclined, I can assure you any donation to this cause at the link below is greatly appreciated. Best of health and happiness to all of you.

Beau’s attitude and passion for life has always shown through on film. My prayers have been, and will continue to be, sent. There’s so much I appreciate about native cultures. One of these traits is not having an insane drive for independence and self-actualization that overrides care for the tribe. Let’s live by the cliche, “It takes a village.” We are here for you Beau, your tribe.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back