MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Bad news for Beau

Man. No words other than I’ll be praying for him and his family.

My thoughts and prayers will be with Beau. He certainly was one of my favorites of the people in your hunting videos. He always seemed to take care of others well beyond what you would expect of a fellow hunter let alone a host.

Oh man, how awful. Wish bad things wouldn't happen to good people. Beau seems like such a positive person, hopefully that helps him in his battle. We will keep him in our prayers.

Praying for them. I hope this is one of the GFM drives that greatly exceeds the goal.

I don't even know how to respond to this news. I felt bad enough knowing that Beau went through round one with cancer. It's people like him that I would like to meet personally. A very considerate, interactive, friendly, and positive person. I wish the best for Beau and the family for round two and the future. He is now in my daily thoughts.

Thoughts and prayers. Attitude and a sense of humor can be a tremendous asset.

I really hate to hear that for Beau and his family! We will pray for his recovery and family. He really seemed like a genuine man.

Darn it Hate to hear this, I keep watching these llama episodes & videos & have lots of questions about these critters & hunting. Beau's wife has the best video on cleaning cast iron I have found.

Thanks Randy & Beau for the episodes with the llamas.

Will send some thanks there way.

Stay Strong.

Dave

Damn, i just watched his hunt after he beat it the first time last night. Terrible news.
Donated and praying for him.

Sad news for sure. Thoughts and prayers for him and his family. He is definitely one of my favorite guests on your show. You can tell he is a genuine good person that loves life and his animals. I also follow them on Instagram, great people. I hope there is many more big bulls in his future, best wishes.

Back