AZ Results are up

I drew an elk tag...just cant find my frickin' regs to know for sure which unit...either 8 or 10.

Looks like I drew unit 10...Oh yeah.

Not drawn. |oo I will have 12 elk points for 2009. Good luck to everyone who drew. My turn is coming!

I finally figured it out...why doesnt arizona just post the unit number instead of a hunt code.

I drew unit 10.

Congrats IB and Buzz! I'm thinking there's gonna be some pics of some nice bulls this year! :D

I drew an Antlerless tag in my favorite unit... 5B South! I would have applied for an archery Bull tag, but my neighbor who has never hunted elk before has been bothering me to take him for the last two years! Woo Hoo! The hunt is in October, which should be a slam dunk with a rifle. Maybe now I can talk him into buying a bow or at least a muzzleloader for the next hunt!

Good luck to all elk hunters in Arizona and elsewhere!

Guys, Just a thought if IB drew tag number 1, than it stands to reason that Moosie drew tag # 2. That would put Moosie in an interesting situation with young O, because in AZ. a parent can sign over a tag to his underaged child. Hmm, what you going to do Moosie? JLG.

P.S. picked up a LO cow tag in units 15 thru 20.

Congratulation to all that drew. Great hunts to look forward to. I'm looking forward to the pics & stories.

Should be a great year for elk, I hear they have been getting tons of rain!
Congrats on the tags IDB and Buzzzz.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back