Arizona CC Hits

I love this idea. Had no idea something like this exists. Thank you for the recommendation.
My boy has had a couple of tags from OE4A. It’s a great organization that has helped him through some dark times. If you didn’t hit a home run and want to drop that antlerless tag you can contact Eddie Corona
+1 (480) 529-8340

Got hit for an elk in November with zero points, certainly never expected that to happen. I'll take it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: LCH
I always like to think "there is a chance". With me, Arizona, and antelope...apparently not so much.

03/17/21- AUTH : AMZN

Man If I had a bonus point for every time I saw this on my monthly statement I’d be drawing anything I wanted. Wife likes to put in for the A..Z.. draw at least once daily. Those extra letters do, however, make a difference...

Still surprised I didn’t draw with my zero points.. c’mon, what’s
a guy gotta do to hunt 400” elk these days....

Last edited:
Congratulations to everyone who drew!

Just AZ points for me this year, as I am cautiously optimistic that UT, WY and CO are going to show some love in 2021.

Still surprised I didn’t draw with my zero points.. c’mon, what’s
a guy gotta do to hunt 400” elk these days....

Nothing for me. Swung for the fences though. Got 2 other tags I have good shots at drawing in other states so that was the plan anyway. I would have happily taken a great in AZ if they would have gave me one though

Back