Arizona CC Hits

I am a little bummed as I expected by buddy to draw based on having 2 points more than what was needed last year for the bonus pass. I'm hoping there's still a chance!

Am I the only guy whos CC company (wells fargo) doesnt ever post same day transactions?

My Wells Fargo posts immediately. My wife's tag showed up right away. Why does yours not post right away? Gotta be a way to fix that. I can buy something at the gas station and it's posted before I get to my truck

My Wells Fargo posts immediately. My wife's tag showed up right away. Why does yours not post right away? Gotta be a way to fix that. I can buy something at the gas station and it's posted before I get to my truck

Yea thats weird, my online account takes a few days to show transactions. I got to go into the bank anyways so Ill ask...

Yea thats weird, my online account takes a few days to show transactions. I got to go into the bank anyways so Ill ask...
Everybody's CC take several days to show fully completed transactions, that is normal. In many cases guys with this issue are failing to look at pending versus completed transactions. Some cards you have to specifically set it up , or do a query that including both pending and completed transactions...It is unlikely card users are denied access to remaining credit balance on an instantaneous basis,, ergo users have to have access to pending transactions...How else you gonna know if you can buy a Lambo in the morning and then a McLaren in the afternoon?

Some years back when I was not getting the pending charges online like I wanted, I was able to call the card company and they gave them to me over the phone, then they migrated to an automated call line that when I chose 'pending transactions' a machine would tell me each pending.

Have I ever had even a modicum of patience for draw results? No. sad I know.

Last edited:
Not unusual for Wells, my debit posts immediately... pending transactions for my credit card through Wells is usually about 2 days behind the charge, authorized the day after that...

No dice here. I had a pile of luck pulling a tag last year though so I can't complain.

Marcus just text me that he used his personal credit card for his app, rather than the firm card. He got hit for a late archery elk hunt in November. So, not a complete strike out in AZ for us.
Good news! Now he needs to start doing a "rain dance" with the rest of us who drew. That drought is looking pretty bad down there.

Marcus just text me that he used his personal credit card for his app, rather than the firm card. He got hit for a late archery elk hunt in November. So, not a complete strike out in AZ for us.
Excellent! I don't apply in Arizona, so my biggest interest in the draw is what episodes I'll be watching next fall. I'll be looking forward to it.

QQ

Have any unsuccesful applicants noticed 1 additional point in their AZ dashboard?

No hits on my CC, but no additional point indicating an unsuccessful draw.

Have successful applicants seen their points zeroed out?

Have any unsuccesful applicants noticed 1 additional point in their AZ dashboard?

No movement for me yet. But just based on the struggles they have been having with the portal account so far, I'm planning on that being the last place anything gets updated.

No change in my points, including pronghorn which was just a bonus point. Even in normal years it takes a week or so to update the portal, if I'm remembering correctly.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back