Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Arizona CC Hits

Although the message invites celebration, I didn’t draw a tag. They must know I already have an OTC Idaho deer tag and they’re really happy for me. I guess the “draw” is only with respect to the antelope point. Interesting....... As soon as they open up the in-person hunter ed class, I’m taking Big Fin’s advice and heading down there.

Attachments

• CDE18ED1-4428-43E9-AD0D-9317122D0D47.png
    CDE18ED1-4428-43E9-AD0D-9317122D0D47.png
    481.7 KB · Views: 11
So AZGFD just tweeted out that draw results are available in the Portal. Mine shows my unsuccessful elk application, but doesn’t show my pronghorn app at all (never did even though I have the receipt). Not that I expected to draw, but would be nice to know whether my app was even considered. What a royal cluster.

Last edited:
My portal is now updated to show that I applied for both pronghorn and elk and drew neither, but it doesn't show the bonus points I should have gained this year. Congrats to everyone who drew. On to waiting for the next draw results now!

This has to be the longest thread that I have ever started. 21 pages and over 400 post. Thank you for that at least Arizona. I will take a deer tag this summer if you are reading this

I haven’t shown points in mine since sometime last fall... it just says oops... but all the apps show

Does anyone else’s portal still show they have no bonus points?
Mine does. It shows I was unsuccessful in this years draw and that I have no bonus points for any species. I should have 2 deer, 2 antelope, 0 elk. I’m sure they have quite a mess to clean up with the portal this spring, so I’ll wait to contact them until closer to the deer draw if it is still incorrect.

Mine shows the points I had before this draw, but does not have another point for elk even though it says they were calculated today. I’m hoping they update again soon.

Although the message invites celebration, I didn’t draw a tag. They must know I already have an OTC Idaho deer tag and they’re really happy for me. I guess the “draw” is only with respect to the antelope point. Interesting....... As soon as they open up the in-person hunter ed class, I’m taking Big Fin’s advice and heading down there.
when are they starting those classes back up?

Does anyone know how long it takes after your AZ portal account shows you didn’t draw for your bonus point to show up?

Mine does. It shows I was unsuccessful in this years draw and that I have no bonus points for any species. I should have 2 deer, 2 antelope, 0 elk. I’m sure they have quite a mess to clean up with the portal this spring, so I’ll wait to contact them until closer to the deer draw if it is still incorrect.
If you go into the details on the draw apps page you can see how many bonus points they had for you going into the draw for each application. This should line up with your actual bonus points even though your bonus points page says zero.

I know on mine under individual bonus points it shows 5pts, but under group bonus pts it shows 7pts. I applied as an individual and I have 7 total pts. 5 regular, 1 hunter ed, and 1 loyalty.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back