Arizona CC Hits

If you go into the details on the draw apps page you can see how many bonus points they had for you going into the draw for each application. This should line up with your actual bonus points even though your bonus points page says zero.
Thanks for the tip, just checked the details of my pronghorn app. It shows 0 points, which seems concerning. Not that 2 points makes a huge difference on AZ pronghorn odds, but it does make me wonder if there were errors with other applicant’s point levels used for the ‘21 draw.

If you go into the details on the draw apps page you can see how many bonus points they had for you going into the draw for each application. This should line up with your actual bonus points even though your bonus points page says zero.

I know on mine under individual bonus points it shows 5pts, but under group bonus pts it shows 7pts. I applied as an individual and I have 7 total pts. 5 regular, 1 hunter ed, and 1 loyalty.
What’s weird about that is it had me down with 9 points last year and 8 points this year. No clue how that works. I only applied for a BP this year also so I’ll give it some time before I start griping at them.

Attachments

• 4F42623B-C0B4-4E90-B509-A3A44D88A92E.jpeg
    4F42623B-C0B4-4E90-B509-A3A44D88A92E.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 10
  • D3BC00F7-B389-496E-988A-6E2D83959ABD.jpeg
    D3BC00F7-B389-496E-988A-6E2D83959ABD.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 10
when are they starting those classes back u
What’s weird about that is it had me down with 9 points last year and 8 points this year. No clue how that works. I only applied for a BP this year also so I’ll give it some time before I start griping at them.
Look at the group average for this year. Looks like you went in with 10 pts. I did the same thing when I saw only 5 pts and almost "asked to see a manager" 🤣

3B late muzzy bull for my group
Congrats! We drew the same area/bull, but 12-18 NOV. We'll try to leave you a couple bulls. ;) Bring your fishing gear if you do some scouting before the season starts - great trout fishing in the N. AZ lakes!

This is what I've been told from a friend of a friend who works for AZGFD. With the new system people created new accounts. So a bunch of people now have duplicate accounts. Some how the system didn't sync the accounts. They are having to go through and fix the issue of all the duplicate accounts. As of the end of last week the draw had not been conducted yet.
I was missing a years worth of points for elk and pronghorn.....make sure you check your account details for proper points....azgaf said they would merge from the old system but that didn’t happen yet....😕

Does anyone else’s portal still show they have no bonus points?
Mine is still missing my previous point history but oddly shows my hunter ed point and 1 additional point for my unsuccessful elk/pronghorn apps this year.

I know they say the systems are separate but I still find it hard to believe my points were actually taken into account correctly this go around.

I know they say the systems are separate but I still find it hard to believe my points were actually taken into account correctly this go around.
I think my points were taken into account correctly. I shouldn't have drawn based on the points I have, and I didn't.:confused:

My account shows no bonus points on my apps or on my account. I should have 4 elk, deer, antelope. It also shows that I drew a antelope hunt although I never even put in for anything but a bonus point. My elk app, on which I did apply for a hunt, shows no bonus points or anything.....in short all screwed up

• Wow
Reactions: LCH
My account shows no bonus points on my apps or on my account. I should have 4 elk, deer, antelope. It also shows that I drew a antelope hunt although I never even put in for anything but a bonus point. My elk app, on which I did apply for a hunt, shows no bonus points or anything.....in short all screwed up
Next to ‘drawn’ should be the hunt code you were ‘drawn’ for. It should be the bonus point hunt code.

Last edited:

My bonus points updated today for both my 'point only' for pronghorn and my unsuccessful app for elk.

Now mine only shows the one elk point from this year... should have one from last year too.

Anyone know when they usually update loyalty points? This was my 5th year applying in a row and it does not currently show a loyalty point despite showing my 5 elk points now

does anybody know how soon the 2023 elk and ant results will be out??though im new on arizonas system with micro odds as a n r,,im still excited to find out asap/i know today was cc cut off day to update//will the results be out in a couple days? in time to know before the new mexico tag app deadline?

Huntingfool thru my onX subscription says March 7th Arizona will start charging successful applicants.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back