Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Arizona CC Hits

Credit cards are processed within 24 hours of the change period deadline, per internal policy. I assume they have to run audit reports on the draw and if like other states, internally certify those reports before they process cards. With a 24 hour window, usually 12hours and during the night, there is no way they can run the draw and process cards in that 24 hr time period. As such, the draw itself would need to be run prior to the cc change date. If the draw was hosed, they would have extended the cc change date unless they thought any problems would be an easy fix, or I would certainly hope they would. Since they didn't change the cc date, I have assumed the draw was done correctly. They are also using a new cc processor from what I have seen. This could be a problem but I have not seen the dept say anything about that.

What they have said, is that the portal is a hosed up mess and is not talking to the applicant database. That is why your portal data is incomplete or just plain wrong. They have also stated they are now updating portal accounts by hand because the system is unable to do it automatically. As mentioned, the portal itself has no direct influence on the draw system, it's nothing more than a snapshot of your history. When you apply or update a cc, you are redirected to other web addresses.

If it were me, I'd unplug the damn thing and tell everybody we're going back in time and phone/email results we be out on x date. Then I'd call Kalkomey LLC and schedule an appointment.

Here is a link to the 2020 Nevada draw. The guy answers some questions about the process it progresses and those are worth noting. I think pretty much every draw is run the same except in OR where we go up from a seed number instead of up from zero like all others.

So... what should we make of the current situation?

Almost 5 here in the eastern time zone. If it's gonna happen today (which it should based on the CC update deadline on Friday) is it going to be before the end of business hours? I REALLY want to know before I send my money off to NM.
I’d give it one more day. By tomorrow afternoon you’ll have 23hrs to get your NM app in. No need to panic yet. Wednesday at noon is when you panic if the NMGF website crashes. Tuesday at 6pm you’re still fine.

You should also be able to “fill your cart” with you applications for each individual species. I believe it will save your cart, and you all you really have to do is checkout.

Almost 5 here in the eastern time zone. If it's gonna happen today (which it should based on the CC update deadline on Friday) is it going to be before the end of business hours? I REALLY want to know before I send my money off to NM.
send your NM cash out on Wednesday..
I’d give it one more day. By tomorrow afternoon you’ll have 23hrs to get your NM app in. No need to panic yet. Wednesday at noon is when you panic if the NMGF website crashes. Tuesday at 6pm you’re still fine.

You should also be able to “fill your cart” with you applications for each individual species. I believe it will save your cart, and you all you really have to do is checkout.
Correct. I have sheep, ibex, oryx, barbary, and ElkDerLope queued in my cart since a couple weeks ago. Nice that you can keep a cart saved.

send your NM cash out on Wednesday..

Correct. I have sheep, ibex, oryx, barbary, and ElkDerLope queued in my cart since a couple weeks ago. Nice that you can keep a cart saved.
That sounds nice. I wish AZ let you apply for multiple species on the same cart, at least. Given the last couple of weeks, maybe they aren't ready for that level of sophistication.

Give it another week maybe... I don't think Arizona, or any other state for that matter, are going to feel obligated to conduct their draws in time for applicants to know whether or not they should apply for other states. They've already gotten their money.

We all know Fin is tight with AZGFD. This is payback for all the guys that bicker like children in these threads. Merry Christmas

Give it another week maybe... I don't think Arizona, or any other state for that matter, are going to feel obligated to conduct their draws in time for applicants to know whether or not they should apply for other states. They've already gotten their money.
AZ only got a little bit - just the app fee, and Point Guard if you pay for that.

51xrro.jpg

Well, I went ahead and submitted my NM applications. So now I expect AZ to release results.

I don't have much to worry about drawing out in both places anyway.
I'm planning to submit tonight before I go to sleep. If When I draw both I'll just have to get a couple extra days off work and hunt both tags! The 3% and 7% collective odds between both states has me convinced I'm going to draw both.

On side note I wish every state li excepted Amex kike NM as they are the easiest process a neg balance to their saving accounts

NM app is in.
The show must go on.
Ugh, me too. Applied in NM last night. NM now has over $800 for non resident and elk. Couldn't wait any longer. My wife and I are going out of town tomorrow for 8 days and won't have time tomorrow. Hey-ho...hard come, easy go.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back