MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Arizona CC Hits

Also their draw deadline of 5PM on a Friday just sounded like a stupid time anyway. I mean what were they gonna do hit them after 5? Or on a Saturday? None of it makes logical sense.

I have a feeling they won't hit cards this week, that would be too responsible of them....!

Just submitted my annual loan to NM, couldn't stomach waiting until the last day.

Apparently nobody here applies for Wyoming elk or they wouldn't complain about a couple of weeks...
I sent my money to New Mexico a while ago, nothing increases your draw odds more than applying for overlapping hunt dates I've found...:ROFLMAO:

In WY, you have until just before the draw actually happens to edit you application. If you draw a hunt between the application deadline and the edit date, you can edit your WY app so that you will not draw a hunt and will get your refund. Tomorrow at 5pm in NM you’re locked. There are no refunds. You can hunt the tag, or donate it.

If anyone finds out tomorrow before 5pm that they drew AZ, but already submitted a NM app, they should be able to edit their NM app. You could

A)edit it only to one or two hunt choices so awesome that a conflict is acceptable.
B) edit it for hunt codes that at least do not have date conflicts.
C)edit it for hunt codes with zero nonresident tags, insuring that you receive a refund.

I would love to start bemoaning the fact that you cannot edit an AZ application after it’s submitted, but that just seems luxurious at this point. Would be nice if we could just get them to issue tags period.

They could issue tags/release results and have people pay later otherwise the tag is invalid, which would give them time to sort out the cc nonsense.

They could issue tags/release results and have people pay later otherwise the tag is invalid, which would give them time to sort out the cc nonsense.
That's how CA does the Elk, Sheep, and Antelope draws. You receive a congratulations letter, now pay up. If not paid within the timeline it goes to an alternate.

This has actually gotten funny at this point. They are toying with your lives.

Also point guard seems like a solid investment in AZ right now for those potentially drawing a New Mexico tag that could have overlapping dates.

Also point guard seems like a solid investment in AZ right now for those potentially drawing a New Mexico tag that could have overlapping dates.
The highway driving time from my highest odds AZ unit to my highest odds NM unit is 4.5 hours. At this point, if I draw both, I will treat it just like one giant unit with a big hunk of 'private' in between that I can't hunt. Put the two units with the lowest odds together and it's only 1.5 hours drive time. Here's hoping!

the funniest part about all of this comes from the AZGFD website

“There also is no need to contact the department about draw results. AZGFD will post an announcement on its website and social media channels when draw results are available. All hunt permit-tags will be mailed by April 2.”

translation-stop $$&@ing calling us we’re in we bleeped up crapping our pants mode and we’re taking the phone off the hook.

also that 4/2 date for mailing all tags is starting to look as solid as the 3/5 results date

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back