Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Arizona CC Hits

I have to believe it will happen tomorrow, but I think if people don't get hit by the end of the day Monday I'm gonna have to gamble on New Mexico. This is already a little close for comfort to the deadline for me.

I have to believe it will happen tomorrow, but I think if people don't get hit by the end of the day Monday I'm gonna have to gamble on New Mexico. This is already a little close for comfort to the deadline for me.
I plan to wait till Tuesday night. That should be plenty of time, even if they get swamped.

As the wise @Schaaf once said :

"The confidence I have in single digit odds is downright embarrassing"

Had some early dr appointments for my wife's first pregnancy recently. Odds of a 31 YO woman's child having down syndrome is like 1 in 320. I heard that and immediately thought "and I look at raffle tags and NV draws with a sliver of hope with those odds"...

Had some early dr appointments for my wife's first pregnancy recently. Odds of a 31 YO woman's child having down syndrome is like 1 in 320. I heard that and immediately thought "and I look at raffle tags and NV draws with a sliver of hope with those odds"...
Upsetting on a lot of levels!

Almost 5 here in the eastern time zone. If it's gonna happen today (which it should based on the CC update deadline on Friday) is it going to be before the end of business hours? I REALLY want to know before I send my money off to NM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskeyRiver
Back