Arizona CC Hits

if you wont quote it we probably wont take time scrolling around seeking it to even know what you are referring to. We are BUSY man.
Yeah I have a busy day planned refreshing my credit card statement which will soon show a charge for my 1.3% odds tag. I just know it

Add me to the list of guys whose credit card had fraud activity after the card update date. Got the notice today, card cancelled and new one on the way. We'll see if they re-open that for guys like me or if I have something to blame other than bad luck, and few points, for not drawing!

Like a lot of guys Mine is about to take a >6K hit from NM, unfortunately >98% should be coming back..If NM had limited skunk tags I’d probably apply for that too...
How long does New Mexico usually take to refund when you don’t draw?

1000 to 1 sheep odds? Here take my $3200 loan that I pay the interest on!
no big deal. Only way I know to get these tags is to apply for them. But I wont be paying interest, other than forgoing the 0.02 percent interest I forgo by send to NM perhaps.

no big deal. Only way I know to get these tags is to apply for them. But I wont be paying interest, other than forgoing the 0.02 percent interest I forgo by send to NM perhaps.
I hear you. I will unfortunately carry a balance until New Mexico declares me unworthy.

When AZ sends out the results. I will yell “rigged” and “stop the steal” and then prob storm the headquarters... you can sign up on the petition im sending to Fin.

Add me to the list of guys whose credit card had fraud activity after the card update date. Got the notice today, card cancelled and new one on the way. We'll see if they re-open that for guys like me or if I have something to blame other than bad luck, and few points, for not drawing!
You can now update your card

AZGFD offers final opportunity to update credit card or debit card information​

Posted March 10, 2021​

Customers who applied for 2021 elk, pronghorn hunts have until 5 p.m. Friday, March 12

PHOENIX — As the Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) prepares to complete the random draw for 2021 elk and pronghorn hunt permit-tags, there’s good news for customers who may have recently experienced difficulty updating their credit card or debit card information.

AZGFD has set a deadline of 5 p.m. Friday, March 12 to update credit card or debit card information.

No action is needed if the credit card or debit card used at the time of application is still in good standing. Otherwise, applicants who have been issued a new credit card or debit card, a new expiration date, or had a change to their card’s number should visit draw.azgfd.gov/. Scroll down the page, select “Update Credit Card” and follow the prompts. Note: It is important to update payment information for each species for which an online application has been submitted.

Applicants are responsible for keeping their account information current. If payment is declined at the time of the draw, the application will not be drawn. AZGFD no longer calls customers to obtain payment on drawn applications if their credit card or debit card has been declined. Also, if a credit card or debit card has been used to pay for more than one application, the applicant is responsible for notifying their financial institution that multiple charges could be simultaneously processed from AZGFD.

AZGFD will announce on its website and social media channels when draw results become available. All hunt permit-tags will be mailed by April 2.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back