PEAX Equipment

Arizona CC Hits

This is what I've been told from a friend of a friend who works for AZGFD. With the new system people created new accounts. So a bunch of people now have duplicate accounts. Some how the system didn't sync the accounts. They are having to go through and fix the issue of all the duplicate accounts. As of the end of last week the draw had not been conducted yet.
This happened to my dad, and they were unable to resolve it over the phone before the draw. I think it’s probably one of the main contributing factors to them being late, but they refuse to talk about it in their emails which seems kind of weird.

Sure going to miss those 20 free sheep points he was showing on his portal account after it merged with someone else’s

Wonder if we can even believe the application numbers if there are that many duplicates. Like what has been said before, as long as it is before the NM deadline I am good.

This is what I've been told from a friend of a friend who works for AZGFD. With the new system people created new accounts. So a bunch of people now have duplicate accounts. Some how the system didn't sync the accounts. They are having to go through and fix the issue of all the duplicate accounts. As of the end of last week the draw had not been conducted yet.
Makes say more sense then 20k new applications coming out of the woodwork.

It was just a joke. But it was also agreeing with you that 20k extra apps might not be entirely accurate.
I apologize. The constant barrage of all things being political caused me to miss it.

I agree while system changes they made to accounts, for example I had to call and rectify my account on the phone earlier in the year, may not be all connected but it sure seems coincidental.
Unless my recollection is off AZ was always fairly timely and well run.

I apologize. The constant barrage of all things being political caused me to miss it.

I agree while system changes they made to accounts, for example I had to call and rectify my account on the phone earlier in the year, may not be all connected but it sure seems coincidental.
I can’t deny that I have strong political opinions that I post, so it’s not entirely unreasonable to misunderstand that this time, it was just a joke.

Your memory may be recent. It wasn’t long ago that AZ was known for delays and deadline extensions. Since the the most recent adjustment to online only apps it has run pretty smoothly. I can’t remember when they re-implemented online only but it was less than 7 years ago.

Your memory may be recent. It wasn’t long ago that AZ was known for delays and deadline extensions. Since the the most recent adjustment to online only apps it has run pretty smoothly. I can’t remember when they re-implemented online only but it was less than 7 years ago.
Yes I am thinking back in the last handfull of year's. That's about as far back as I can keep it square considering the amount of applications I send out to all the states

I don’t really care that much that the draw is delayed (as long as it’s out before NM is due) but the unwillingness to just tell the truth is unfortunate.

Nobody believes the additional 17k applicants is the problem. That’s an insignificant number to a functioning computer system.

Just tell the truth. They F’d up and are scrambling to fix it.
“This is what happened, this is what we are doing to fix it, thank you for your patience”
Transparency-is that too much to ask?
I certainly have no inside info, but from 2000 miles away, I'd say your chances of knowing whether you've been drawn in AZ prior to the entry deadline for NM are somewhere between slim and zero.

I certainly have no inside info, but from 2000 miles away, I'd say your chances of knowing whether you've been drawn in AZ prior to the entry deadline for NM are somewhere between slim and zero.
If they are going to meet the left over deadline it should be out before New Mexico. Atleast the credit card hits anyways.

I don’t think the leftover deadline means much at this point, unfortunately.

It is a deadline and like i said if they are going to meet it. Either way they will have my left over app on the first day.

If they start missing deadlines is where the lawsuits really start to come into play. At this point there is nothing they can be sued for, nothing legitimate anyways.

It is a deadline and like i said if they are going to meet it. Either way they will have my left over app on the first day.

If they start missing deadlines is where the lawsuits really start to come into play. At this point there is nothing they can be sued for, nothing legitimate anyways.
is that a real thing? lawsuits over late results? just asking

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back