Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

/#inittowinit!
/#Holdthehotpotato!
/#RidetheBullandrunthebear!

Yes, I saw the news... Heh, typical businesswire blabber. Usually movement of this sort for pharma catches people wondering wtf they missed and hop on the train... then - maybe we last through Friday - maybe not. If it does roll further, Monday premarket, players reap the gains... and it settles back down though, IMO, markedly higher than current value.

My bowling ball sez, "$2.5 will be the new standard" until... FDA supports SENS current statement. Timing wise, this could be the ride of green if FDA followed up a week or so from now. This primed the stock.

Meh, beats $1.80 :)

Short it, it’s working out real well for AMC shorts this week

If only the common folk had the platforms ability to fund shorts under $5 and since GME hedgers had their nuts squeezed, reservation for platforms has really placed their sack in ice water. Haha!

Puts are out of the question for the value, least IMO.

/#inittowinit!
/#Holdthehotpotato!
/#RidetheBullandrunthebear!

Yes, I saw the news... Heh, typical businesswire blabber. Usually movement of this sort for pharma catches people wondering wtf they missed and hop on the train... then - maybe we last through Friday - maybe not. If it does roll further, Monday premarket, players reap the gains... and it settles back down though, IMO, markedly higher than current value.

My bowling ball sez, "$2.5 will be the new standard" until... FDA supports SENS current statement. Timing wise, this could be the ride of green if FDA followed up a week or so from now. This primed the stock.

Meh, beats $1.80 :)

If only the common folk had the platforms ability to fund shorts under $5 and since GME hedgers had their nuts squeezed, reservation for platforms has really placed their sack in ice water. Haha!

Puts are out of the question for the value, least IMO.
Yeah the hedgies are hurting bad the last 6 months and especially this week 😂

I found out 2 years ago I’m not smart enough for options. IV right now is stupid on those stocks, good way to get hurt buying premium

Man, I don’t know a thing about what you guys are talking about most of the time on this thread. But I’m interested.

My wife and I are finally in a place where we’re comfortably saving a little money. We both have retirement funds with diverse investments and matching contributions from our employers. But beyond that we’re not invested in anything besides our home, and we’d like to do more than just stick money in savings. My wife has a Fidelity account that allows us to buy and sell stocks on our own. We’re thinking of putting some money into something reliable for the long term, and use a little fun money (that wouldn’t be a big deal to lose) to gamble with on the risky stuff.

What resources would you guys recommend for a complete numbskull like me to educate himself on investing/playing the stock market? I’d prefer to go diy, but am willing to hire a guide. Thanks guys. To the moon...

We’re thinking of putting some money into something reliable for the long term,
Hire a financial advisor. I know you commented "diy" though anyone willing to share advise for how to best spend your $ for your future is playing monopoly with another family's real $.

Hire a financial advisor. I know you commented "diy" though anyone willing to share advise for how to best spend your $ for your future is playing monopoly with another family's real $.
Thanks. We’re considering it. I mostly would just like a starting place to learn the lingo and how markets work. Like a book or website. Appreciate the help.

Thanks. We’re considering it. I mostly would just like a starting place to learn the lingo and how markets work. Like a book or website. Appreciate the help.
Here is a cheat. Pick the approximate year of your retirement (65ish)- let’s say 2050 (no clue but it doesn’t matter for my example). Go find a 2050 Target Date Fund (Blackrock, American Funds, Vanguard, or the like). Look up the fact sheet and find the % breakdowns of what it is invested in. By cheap etfs with the same exposure. If you want to cheat more, just use vanguard target date funds and buy the five funds they invest in. Those funds invest in vanguard etfs which are always low cost. Rinse and repeat every year to make sure you are close to the target %’s. that is all the financial advisor is going to do, just with fancier software, and for a fee of course.
You could by the target date if you don’t care at all, but if you want to learn you need to spend a little time on it.

https://investor.vanguard.com/mutual-funds/profile/overview/vfifx

Here is a cheat. Pick the approximate year of your retirement (65ish)- let’s say 2050 (no clue but it doesn’t matter for my example). Go find a 2050 Target Date Fund (Blackrock, American Funds, Vanguard, or the like). Look up the fact sheet and find the % breakdowns of what it is invested in. By cheap etfs with the same exposure. If you want to cheat more, just use vanguard target date funds and buy the five funds they invest in. Those funds invest in vanguard etfs which are always low cost. Rinse and repeat every year to make sure you are close to the target %’s. that is all the financial advisor is going to do, just with fancier software, and for a fee of course.
You could by the target date if you don’t care at all, but if you want to learn you need to spend a little time on it.

https://investor.vanguard.com/mutual-funds/profile/overview/vfifx
Thank you.

Doge, etc... I don't play the crypto market though many people I chat with involved are doing pretty well.
Not my game.

@rtraverdavis decent quick overview regarding age, planning, retirement, etc.

No big bang theory to retirement though interesting read for general overview.

@rtraverdavis decent quick overview regarding age, planning, retirement, etc.

No big bang theory to retirement though interesting read for general overview.
Yup. I don’t want to be one of those folks working well after 60. My wife and I have decided to hire a fiduciary. We’re shopping around for one now. Thanks @Sytes

Where was I w/ BNGO? 1 month ago up 1500+%! Has room on my charts to reach / exceed 15$... Anyone playing this stock?

SENS baby, /#Tothemoon!

not playing BNGO, but still strongly palying CCIV. on the up and up today, continuing it's recent streak, great for me. i was really pondering buying some calls expiring around the turn of the quarter but didn't wanna pony up the cash. oh well.

but i'm still secretly praying for sub 20 prices to start mopping up shares again. i bet we'll see sub 20 again after the merger finalizes

regardless i'm a long term believer

#justkeepbuying

/#Inittowinit
/#retirehappywithSENS

Always fun to preach when green. 🤣
Chit sandwich silence when red... and silence on the soapbox. ;)

Breaks the $5 mark and /#SENStothemoon!

Having fun... not serious all good in the hobby sector. Finally making some traction and thus far... it has a nice slant for a continued rise.
**Apologies for the large screen snapshots. Android Google Chrome seems to hinder my ability to reduce the pics size that or maybe this platform HT uses. Either way, I'll adjust once on my laptop.

9233.png

Below is my perspectives mid/long that I'm not permitted to play with. Wife's directive. :)

Screenshot_20210608-134717_thinkorswim.jpg

Below is my hobby account and I may break my own rule and let it ride beyond cashing in the $2500 to reset hobby to 5k and have my hunt $ build.

Screenshot_20210608-135330_thinkorswim.jpg

edited to change screen size.

Last edited:
See if this coming week results in SENS profit takers or a continued /Wallstreetbets meme push based on some good news though not FDA 180... yet.
It's given SENS a couple good pushes.
I'll take it. helps keep a nice squeeze for those shorts for their buy to cover.

Looks like the squeeze is attributing to covers. - Nice...

We'll see. It's fun to see green...not so with red. 😅

No touch SENS still climbing:

Screenshot_20210612-222402_thinkorswim.jpg

My hobby SENS shares:

Screenshot_20210612-222438_thinkorswim.jpg

Hobby options:

Screenshot_20210612-222422_thinkorswim.jpg

This company is a heck of a lot better than the B&M GME. I care not who wants to adopt gorillas... I want green.

However, had some info ride by my ears... AHT. Someone knows someone that knows someone who may or may not own the company they're Covid days are long over and $$$ is filling back in beyond expectations. Mega earnings to report. Looking back at its history... sure looks like a RIPE opportunity.

See if this coming week results in SENS profit takers or a continued /Wallstreetbets meme push based on some good news though not FDA 180... yet.
It's given SENS a couple good pushes.
I'll take it. helps keep a nice squeeze for those shorts for their buy to cover.

Looks like the squeeze is attributing to covers. - Nice...

We'll see. It's fun to see green...not so with red. 😅

No touch SENS still climbing:

View attachment 185614

My hobby SENS shares:

View attachment 185615

Hobby options:

View attachment 185616

This company is a heck of a lot better than the B&M GME. I care not who wants to adopt gorillas... I want green.

However, had some info ride by my ears... AHT. Someone knows someone that knows someone who may or may not own the company they're Covid days are long over and $$$ is filling back in beyond expectations. Mega earnings to report. Looking back at its history... sure looks like a RIPE opportunity.
SENS option Open interest jumped this week on call buying. The late day jumps are market maker delta hedging. I suspect someone (probably HEdgies) are scanning WSB and buying calls in names that have high activity in posts on the hopes of a meme run.

since this is the first september neither myself nor any of my friends have any WY pronghorn tags, and i'm saving most the PTO and cash for deer and elk hunting later (so no bear hunting) i'm staring at the tickers more than onX.

seems the calls for a 10-15% correction by year end are getting louder.

i'm not getting defensive really. i'm kind of in the camp that feel like there's a new dynamic at play these days and the bull run could hold for a while. i'm only holding one or two plays in my IRA that i would want to run away with gains before anything happens, but they haven't hit my personal targets yet, everything else is a hold or die play.

anybody out there starting to get defensive?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back