Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

Things to Watch
Taiwan and China
I expect under the table US has already agreed to give Taiwan away to China. With the leverage China has against the Biden Administration with Lithium and Cobalt deals and Wuhan Lab and the key lead scientist Shi Zheng Li in their pocket. I expect China will get everything they desire including the Lithium Deposit in Afghanistan. I hope for the sake of Taiwan a show of force will be enough for Taiwan too surrender to China.
And yes another Paper Tiger event from US. This could also effect markets in 2022.

Anybody buying Rivian today? I won't be but it'll be interesting to watch.
No Lithium or cobalt in US for electric batteries
US would have to rely on China the lead importer of these rare earth deposits.
And that’s not good for US .
Only 1 working lithium mine in US that would not even come close for a robust Solar and EV market for the demand of batteries every 5 years for homes and EV.
This whole green energy movement is sham the gov is investing in these companies and then the company donates to the Demo Party with your tax money.

Last edited:
@Alaska Bush Hunter where does China rank for cobalt and lithium reserves?
China is No 1 in the world
They have been going around the world buying Lithium and cobalt mines or have joint ownership. Most countries don’t export unless you have joint ownership. They were waiting for US to leave Afghanistan so they could step in a secure a deal with the Taliban for their huge Lithium Deposits.

No homework please. Facts kill the theory.
I am sure they know this our government.
With Biden’s ties to China cobalt in Africa
So they have until Nov 2022 until mid terms. So the Build Back Better Plan really pertains to the people who can benifit of deals made to get Lithium and Cobalt for US new green deal. The China Rare Earth market could cut off the supply to US and collapse the US Economy. Not good for US. This is really a National Security issue !

Last edited:
I am sure they know this our government.
With Biden’s ties to China cobalt in Africa
So they have until Nov 2022 until mid terms. So the Build Back Better Plan really pertains to the people who can benifit of deals made to get Lithium and Cobalt for US new green deal. The China Rare Earth market could cut off the supply to US and collapse the US Economy. Not good for US. This is really a National Security issue !
I'm hoping Joe Manchin doesn't buckle and vote yes for this BBB debacle. He's going to get a lot of pressure in the next year so we will see.

Note: I had no ownership in BHR .🙂
This is why they moved so quickly to destroy Fossil fuel production in US in Jan 2021. Biden on TV last week stated he is asking for Oil from China . China does not export oil. They are a net importer of oil from US and others.
My Advice to Biden Administration better order your 2024 Election Ballots early from China due too shipping congestion it might take awhile for arrival.

Last edited:
This is why they moved so quickly to destroy Fossil fuel production in US in Jan 2021. Biden on TV last week stated he is asking for Oil from China . China does not export oil. They are a net importer of oil from US and others.
He didn’t “ask for oil from China”. He asked that they open their strategic reserves like the US was doing. Totally different.

If China is your concern AAPL is the wrong name to own given about 75% of its products are made there.

He didn’t “ask for oil from China”. He asked that they open their strategic reserves like the US was doing. Totally different.

If China is your concern AAPL is the wrong name to own given about 75% of its products are made there.
No your wrong he said he was asking for oil from China and other countries in Asia and had no response from them.
Yes Apple has components made all over Asia. That is a risk agree and watched closely !

Ugh. Conflict will not make your stay here very pleasant. Data please. I got the article from Fox News for goodness sake.

I stand corrected but I never see China doing that their domestic oil production doesn’t even come close to their use.
The Oil is china’s Achilles Heel just like Germany in WW2. They need a lot of it to move their economy and military. I could see Russia supply more oil to China after they just signed a pact agreement.
And we still export oil to China .
Ukraine……..Russia is waiting for the ground to freeze before invasion. Currently it’s freezing at night thawing during the day which is very muddy and soft terrain for tanks …………Jan will be deep into Russian winter a good for massive amount of wheeled vehicles to support the operation.

Last edited:
AAPL is a risky investment right now IMO.

Apple said last month that supply-chain constraints, which included the chip shortage and Covid-19 cases in the components manufacturing hub of Southeast Asia, had hurt potential revenue by $6 billion in July-September and hindered iPhone production.Nov 12, 2021
1638732350698.png
https://www.wsj.com › articles › iph...

iPhone Maker Foxconn Expects Supply-Chain Issues Until Second Half of ...

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back