Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

Did a lousy 20.0% in 2021 across my accounts. Being overweight in V, MA, and AMZN backfired. Also took a couple of gambles that didn’t pan out. Trying to figure out what I want to do to avoid two consecutive years of under performance.
Don’t compare your performance to the S&P or any other index would be a good place it start. 20% is a really good return.

Did a lousy 20.0% in 2021 across my accounts. Being overweight in V, MA, and AMZN backfired. Also took a couple of gambles that didn’t pan out. Trying to figure out what I want to do to avoid two consecutive years of under performance.
-Take 20% out.
-Dump that equally into 10 promising crypto shitcoins.
-Report back in 2023.

Anyone looking at buying PFE yet ? They just had a major breakthrough (IMO) getting FDA approval for a COVID treating oral medicine…

Anyone looking at buying PFE yet ? They just had a major breakthrough (IMO) getting FDA approval for a COVID treating oral medicine…
The stock was a dog for a over a decade. It took a pandemic and partnership with another company on vaccine to get it to break out. At this point it’s strength is manufacturing and distribution. It’s hard to be really interested at this price level. But make a case. Always willing to listen. If value and boring start to rebound it might be worth owning.

I usually don’t flinch at selling 50% profit in a week, but you never know it could keep running
I think it is part Meme, and the other half is a pretty sizable percentage of this country wants so bad to tell Zukerturd and Dorsey adios. If they get a place to go they will so this could end up being a long term buy. But what do I know, I was foolish enough to buy heavy into SUN and OKE, ya know cuz everyone is going to buy an electric cars and stop heating their home with Nat gas LOL. o_O All joking aside. Maybe I will let it ride just for kicks

Last edited:
SENS: FDA... "within weeks". Haha! Soon...

Anyone been here, done this?

74ec49c76c0bb58030ef4cdcb3b97b3c.jpg

/raises hand.

SENS: FDA... "within weeks". Haha! Soon...

Anyone been here, done this?

74ec49c76c0bb58030ef4cdcb3b97b3c.jpg

/raises hand.
I have been in and out of SENS a few times. up over 40% so far. Hoping the top blows off after FDA approval cuz I BE IN.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back