Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

Water and the California business climate would be 2 of my big concerns. How good is their wine is another. Website looks interesting.
9% projected annual return looking for a 10 year investment time frame. Need to due some more investigating before considering this investment.

Water and the California business climate would be 2 of my big concerns. How good is their wine is another. Website looks interesting.
9% projected annual return looking for a 10 year investment time frame. Need to due some more investigating before considering this investment.
Very Smart
Water for irrigation also forest/ Brush fires
CA to much of a gamble !

I have been stockpiling cash to buy my Dad out of his shares of our company, so he can retire. I finally sat down and talked with our Morgan Stanley guy about how just holding all this cash is foolish... I invested a couple hundred grand last week, "playing it conservative".... sure doesn't feel too conservative now. I sure miss having all my cash just sitting in an account doing nothing! Good luck to all.
Holding cash is OK as long as your earning 4.5 to 5% in interest rate.

We are entering the recession
I know we have had pains this last 6 months but now we entering the abbess.
Position yourself wisely Energy and very selective commodities like P&G.
Hell, I thought we were in one last fall already

Hell, I thought we were in one last fall already
The bottom suppose to be in July. I beleve the job report will worse as time gets closer to July. I have already expected a rebound especially in Energy second half of year……and a good sector to weather the storm.

I'm a crypto guy. Don't particularly like the government getting into my financial business when they got their grubby little hands in every other aspect of life.
But frankly, with the president we have right now paired with "the longest bull run in history" it's a recipe for disaster. Eventually the system will break and I don't want to be swimming in that pool when it happens.

I'm a crypto guy. Don't particularly like the government getting into my financial business when they got their grubby little hands in every other aspect of life.
But frankly, with the president we have right now paired with "the longest bull run in history" it's a recipe for disaster. Eventually the system will break and I don't want to be swimming in that pool when it happens.
If the system breaks, getting to your crypto might be the start of your worries, but nowhere near the end of them.

If the system breaks, getting to your crypto might be the start of your worries, but nowhere near the end of them.
I have my crypto on a cold wallet. Aka in my posession on a hard drive. If the hard drive is lost or damaged I can still access my crypto from a new device provided I put in my seedphrase. Since it's decentralized, no government, bank or anyone else but me has access to my funds.
On top of this, crypto is internationally recognized, traded and used to buy goods and services. It's the currency of the people. Not a fiat paper given to you from the government. There is great freedom with crypto, but with great freedom does come great responsibility.

I bet you’re fun at parties after a few drinks.

I have my crypto on a cold wallet. Aka in my posession on a hard drive. If the hard drive is lost or damaged I can still access my crypto from a new device provided I put in my seedphrase. Since it's decentralized, no government, bank or anyone else but me has access to my funds.
On top of this, crypto is internationally recognized, traded and used to buy goods and services. It's the currency of the people. Not a fiat paper given to you from the government. There is great freedom with crypto, but with great freedom does come great responsibility.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3RxNY4RVkqVtlwOxSW" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

I wasn't planning on doing anything for months but it looks like the big dogs are playing games with BUDFF. Sold out while over 40% up and bet on MMM.

I did put some of the proceeds in FXAIX to avoid going  full r'tard.

Week ahead. Banks, Housing, and a quip regarding Crypto - all in one summary. 😉🤔

Earnings season picks up serious steam in the final full week of April, with a host of bank earnings following Friday's opening salvo of positive prints from JPMorgan (JPM), Wells Fargo (WFC), and Citi (C). In particular, the beleaguered regional banks will be up to bat with Bank OZK (OZK), Zions Bancorporation (ZION), and other expected to complement reports from bigger banks like Bank of America (BAC), Goldman Sachs (GS), and Morgan Stanley (MS).

Elsewhere, investor favorites Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), Lockheed Martin (NYSE:LMT), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), and, of course, Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) are expected to post quarterly updates.

On the economic front, housing data will be the focal point a week after inflation and retail sales take center stage. NAHB Housing Index data, housing starts, and existing home sales are all expected to be updated during the week, offering a picture of the housing market amid a rising rate environment. Mortgage rate and application data will also be provided by the Mortgage Bankers Association in mid-week. Outside of housing, unemployment and PMI data is also anticipated on Thursday and Friday, respectively, each of which could serve to inform Fed decision-making ahead of its blackout period, which begins on Saturday.

Crypto
Crypto Watch: Multiple speeches are expected during the week from Fed governors with respect to crypto and digital currencies. Governor Michelle W. Bowman will offer a speech entitled "Considerations for a Central Bank Digital Currency" at the Psaros Center for Financial Markets and Policy Event at Georgetown University on Tuesday afternoon. Her speech will be followed on Wednesday by the participation of Fed Governor Christopher J. Waller in a conference entitled, "Cryptocurrency and the Future of Global Finance" at the University of Florida.

Seeking Alpha contributor The Digital Trend stated: "Bitcoin may have struck a long-term bottom, but at the very least, I expect a substantial correction in the next few months."

Article Credit:

+28% day on DFLI folks!

let's focus on the present while we can and ignore the fact that some of us are still down -30%

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back