Any spare prayers appreciated

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Sitting here at the Outdoor TV awards ceremony and just got news that one of my very good friends has been placed in hospice care, in spite of his courageous battle with an aggressive form of cancer. He is two years older than me and we have been co-conspirators in many public land acquisitions since his job brought him to Bozeman in 1999.

When I was down and out with some serious health issues in 2004 and 2005, I could count on him to lift me up and talk about all the work ahead. Always good for a laugh, he shared my intolerance for political labels, him being a bit left of center and me being a bit right.

He's not a hunter, just one bad ass public land advocate who did more for public lands in Montana than anyone I know. If you doubt his commitment to keeping public lands in public hands, you best brace yourself for a big awakening. Smart beyond smart, savvy as savvy gets. The Taylors Fork would be renamed Alex's Fork if the world knew what a miracle he pulled off to get that amazing place in public hands.

If you can spare a prayer on his behalf and on behalf of his wife and two boys, I would be in your debt.

Judas. Mortality is very mean sometimes. Prayers and well-wishes headed his way!!!!

I don't alwaysunderstand why we have to suffer nor understand why some have harder trials than others. I am confident in the knowledge that there is something after this life and that this life is merely a blip You know me well enough Randy to know I'll do what I can in the prayer department especially for his family.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back