Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Any spare prayers appreciated

Very sad, indeed. Sounds like a great man.
Prayers sent for Alex, family, and friends.

God's timing doesn't always make sense, but it is always perfect.
Trust Him beyond your understanding.

Thanks for all of your prayers. This morning, Alex passed.

Some people we meet by complete happenstance become people we greatly respect and admire. Sometimes two people from other sides of the country, opposite upbringing, and contrasting life experiences get to be close friends and provide for the reminder that regardless of small differences there are many more important things were we have so much in common. Alex was surely that for me, and I hope me for him. We were two guys who were supposed to be on opposite sides of the discussion, yet found long friendship through a commitment to a common outcome; doing what we could for the public lands.

Thanks, Alex. Words cannot describe the contribution you provided to so many; many who will never know your name.

As you so often said when we were strategizing, "The path forward is a challenge; filled with the obvious friends, a few friends who are bastards, some bastards who are truly evil, and some we see as bastards who want to be our friend. Give us the good judgement to realize which kind of bastards they are."

Time for a hike.......

Sorry for your loss, Randy. Unfortunately, the circle of life can't be broken. On the brighter side, he is no longer in pain and can be at peace with his higher power. You will always have your memories with him and stories about him, so he will never truly be gone.

Sorry Randy. Sounds like Alex was a great friend. Prayers with you and Alex's circle. God bless.

Sorry Randy, losing a friend is tough. A hike on some of the lands he helped protect sounds like it's in order.

Sorry for your loss Randy! Enjoy your hike and find solace in nature that God has given us and men like Alex have labored on our behalf to protect.

The world as we know it is better for having him being here. For whatever short time he had, he made it count.

Sorry to hear that Randy. Cancer sucks big time as it is a mean and cruel to so many of us and our loved ones.

So sorry for your loss Randy. My mom passed away unexpectedly 17 days ago and although death is part of life, it doesn't make things easier for those left behind. May time heal your sorrow. My deepest condolences to you and Alex's family!

Sorry about your friend. It sounds like Montana will always be better place because of his impact. Cancer is devastating, and I am thinking of his family and friends.

My thoughts are with you and your friend. My sister-in-law is fighting breast cancer right now and it truly does suck. No words can describe the pain that is caused not only the person fighting the cancer but the family and friends that are involved.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back