Any Montana bulls down?

are we surprised by this? ....No... it was just a matter of time, dude will have many more hero shots in his future! Congrats on a great bull......dont forget to tip your guide:)

congrats as well, ismith very nice!

Congrats to "The Dude." Very impressive and about as cool as it gets for a young man and his first elk; first of many, I am sure. I can see the smile on Greenhorn's face lighting up the picture from behind the camera.

I get as much fun out of following you guys and the hunts you have with your kids as I do on my own hunts.

The stars aligned for sure, but he had to work very hard for it. I was very impressed at how he drew at the right time and waited, and kept calm. He really did great. He practices a ton with his bow, but you can't really prepare for an encounter like that. He said, "I used my top pin, but hit a little low?!?!"

Congrats to Kurt and The Dude for sure!! Awesome job, I hope I can get my kids into 1/10 of the animals you get your kids too! Also, if I am ever reincarnated, I have dibs on being Kurt's son!

Nice work Dude! I'll bet that was quite an experience being that close and then having the nerve to make the shot.

7ft! Awesome, congrats to both of you.

Montana seems like a better option for me every year about now.

This thread is certainly fueling some state and general elk hunting envy... Nice bulls guys!

Dang... And of course it's not just a rag horn either.

Congrats to both of you guys, sounds like a hell of a weekend.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rcb2000
Back