Another reason WA sucks

wa_archer

My state is trying to save me lots of money. All these raffles keep popping up, Arizona wild sheep Hunt with randy, wild sheep foundation raffle for hunts and guns and they all say you cant participate if your from washington. probably saved me a few hundred dollars this week.

We can buy and use all the drugs we want in this damn state but heaven forbid we do anything remotely resembling gambling. with proceeds going to conservation. Makes a lot of damn sense.

guess i'm left with donations.

My state is trying to save me lots of money. All these raffles keep popping up, Arizona wild sheep Hunt with randy, wild sheep foundation raffle for hunts and guns and they all say you cant participate if your from washington. probably saved me a few hundred dollars this week.

We can buy and use all the drugs we want in this damn state but heaven forbid we do anything remotely resembling gambling. with proceeds going to conservation. Makes a lot of damn sense.

guess i'm left with donations.
it gets worse for us every year up here in WA. They are now trying to get rid of spring bear hunting too

Although i haven't drawn in years i will say you do technically always have a chance. At least there are general hunts without drawing for your deer, elk , bear. I do get it though a general hunt in almost any other western state is comparable to the special draw in WA. I dont envy WDFW management with the amount of people hunting and the lack of game comparatively. The other western states are working with a double amount of animals and less hunters even with non residents flocking.

As for the spring bear WDFW isn't trying to get rid of it but when comments open up and hunters don't respond in numbers and people against bear hunting comment in large quantities it puts them in a pretty hard spot. Comment period for 2022 spring bear currently open make sure everyone you know comments, at least if they support it.

I misunderstood you. I thought you meant the state was trying to get rid of it.

That's not a credible threat.

WDFW is actually going the other direction. I mean we get two OTC tags!

That's not a credible threat.

WDFW is actually going the other direction. I mean we get two OTC tags!
Yeah seems like a hopeless lawsuit considering WDFW does extensive public comment on seasons and regs every three years when they set the seasons. Am I missing something?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back