Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Another reason WA sucks

WTF are you talking about?
And we still don't have an income tax.
Okay, so there's a state run lottery but for some reason Big Fin can't have a contest in Washington? I'm trying to figure out exactly what is the problem. Is it a licensing issue? Don't the other states require a license to run contests with prizes? Up here Sick Kids and other charitable outfits must have licenses for lotteries etc. and they must indicate their license number in advertising.

As you gents know, it's a little bit apples to oranges. That and you zoom out a few more x's on GE and Jasper/Banff blows the whole thing out of the water. I'd say CO likely wins pure alpine route quality and quantity. WA wins committed big mountain mountaineering. CO is going to have more and better quality WI and rock grades up high, WA is going to have more legit Alpine Grade IV/V/VI that represent a serious commitment level.
If WA and CO alpineering had a baby it would probably be called the Wind River Range and be the envy of both. :)
TMI Snowy.😉

6DD6FCA1-2194-40B0-AACD-DABDF8B18F3C.jpeg
So beautiful. In fact they slow you down on the I5 corridor to really take in the burned out bum camps, trash, etc etc. Thoughtful! Today made it through that stretch a shade over 11mph, a new record!

Mountains are really great, but when day to day life involves bumper to bumper traffic, dodging tweakers, $0.08 for a f*cking paper bag at the store….Uhh yeah I’m out.

View attachment 196235
So beautiful. In fact they slow you down on the I5 corridor to really take in the burned out bum camps, trash, etc etc. Thoughtful! Today made it through that stretch a shade over 11mph, a new record!

Mountains are really great, but when day to day life involves bumper to bumper traffic, dodging tweakers, $0.08 for a f*cking paper bag at the store….Uhh yeah I’m out.

colorado is no improvement on that front

this is what a good day looks like now:
new_project_-_2021-06-30t155510

and forget about going skiing. so wonderful there is one highway accessing like 70% of the resorts. i gave up on buying passes 4 years ago:

interstate-70-i-70-traffic-jam.jpg

5dd5387a7770f.image.jpg

and downtown denver is pristine:
201201-DENVER-HOMELESS-SWEEP-FOLO-0001.jpg

colorado is no improvement on that front

this is what a good day looks like now:
new_project_-_2021-06-30t155510

and forget about going skiing. so wonderful there is one highway accessing like 70% of the resorts. i gave up on buying passes 4 years ago:

interstate-70-i-70-traffic-jam.jpg

5dd5387a7770f.image.jpg

and downtown denver is pristine:
201201-DENVER-HOMELESS-SWEEP-FOLO-0001.jpg
Gross on all accounts.

View attachment 196235

that sir is the pit of hell. They've had construction on the that hill my entire life and the traffic has never gotten better. My Dad swears they've been doing construction on that hill since before there was an "I-5"

That pic looks better than the last time I crawled down it.

Back