Another Canidate want to "Give Back" Fed Land to states

mixedbag, Randy did a great podcast on the subject that answers all your questions. Worth a listen.

I will have to go and listen to it.I'm pretty naïve to how things work out west.I realize there are big differences from my home area
Thanks

I will have to go and listen to it.I'm pretty naïve to how things work out west.I realize there are big differences from my home area
Thanks

A lot of state land in the west is either off limits to hunting (CO, WY, etc) or is severely restricted in terms of use. Rany's podcast really does a good job of highlighting those differences.

Plus, you essentially take land that is owned by every American and hand it over to the government of each state, growing the state gov't exponentially and causing a huge influx in spending. No economic study has shown this to be feasible unless unicorns fart gold coins and oil stays above $100 per barrel for eternity.

A lot of state land in the west is either off limits to hunting (CO, WY, etc) or is severely restricted in terms of use. Rany's podcast really does a good job of highlighting those differences.

Plus, you essentially take land that is owned by every American and hand it over to the government of each state, growing the state gov't exponentially and causing a huge influx in spending. No economic study has shown this to be feasible unless unicorns fart gold coins and oil stays above $100 per barrel for eternity.
Or the sell the best to keep the rest. That was basically the result of the study done in Utah some years back by folks at Utah St. Univ.

Or the sell the best to keep the rest. That was basically the result of the study done in Utah some years back by folks at Utah St. Univ.

When the bill comes due, that will be the only option people will be left with. Nobody will want to pay the bill through increased taxes on their families.

When the bill comes due, that will be the only option people will be left with. Nobody will want to pay the bill through increased taxes on their families.
Recent fire years show that it would come due sooner rather than later.

I feel weird, is it because we agree on something? :eek: :D

You calling me a pig??? Those were fightin' words when I was in 2nd grade!

Mine's schmines. Fire baby!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mallardman1911
Back