MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Alright Fatties.. Who is in ?!?!

280, you should fix that "misanthropic peckerwood" thing you got on your posts. Haven't you noticed it?

The restaurant meals on a night out are big, so I eat light during the week. That way I can enjoy them and stay even, or try to anyway. You have restaurants where you're at?

Now, will you answer my question, I asked first, in the other thread?

280, you should fix that "misanthropic peckerwood" thing you got on your posts. Haven't you noticed it?

Why?

The restaurant meals on a night out are big,

don't they make salads in Texas

Now, will you answer my question, I asked first, in the other thread?

educate yourself on the process, I certainly am not going to waste my time teaching you

You will do just fine Moosie. Just spend plenty of time in the pool. I did a sprint last year. I did ok but that swimming will kick your booty.
I think I will stick to running. Not enough time to multi train.

Also, after you swim and bike then getting off the bike and start running is intresting!

1-pointer, PM me your # and Email again.

Man, the Outback Steak house was a good training last night. I downed a Bonzer Steak and fries. What really burned callories was the cheese fries and the Blooming onion. Cheesecake for desert with minimal toppings..... I'm on track now !!!!

Even with all that I'm down 1#. I'm sure the cardio of chewing all that food must have been the trick. Today it's off to Baskin robins. I think that the amount of energy it takes the body to digest the icecream and warm it up burns more then the callerie intake. Can someone verify ? Thanx !

I can say, the one great thing about training for the Tri was I ate just like you did last night. Baskin Robbins tonight go for it!

Well, Let's see, you have Age, weight, and time to train advantage on me. But I think I could still take you. I know how Lazy you are. I couldn't see you completing something like that. My guess is your too big of a PUSS to enter. I thnik I hear a chicken cluckin' !!! AHHHhh maybe thats KFC I had for dinner. Or the brownies and frosting. That all you can eat Chineese buffet for lunch wasn't bad either :p

You think you can take me kid ? I'll see you at the starting line :D :D

If he never shows at the starting line, It doesn't make sense for me to wait for him at the finish line... does it ? :D

well mister moosie. i had a nice conversation with the older brother last night and it seems to me you been lying to all of us. I know your still eating that much, and i also know that doesn't affect you at all either, but lets get some things strait here.

Running 4 miles a day, yeah i know your doing that. Why you holding out on us, and the other thing is that i am going to respectfully bow down to the master, cause i just figured out that when it said 14 mile bike, a dirt bike doesn't count and i am way to lazy to work that hard, and not make money doing it,

But if you need a sponser, i sure wont do that either :D :D

well mister moosie. i had a nice conversation with the older brother last night and it seems to me you been lying to all of us. I know your still eating that much, and i also know that doesn't affect you at all either, but lets get some things strait here.

Running 4 miles a day, yeah i know your doing that. Why you holding out on us, and the other thing is that i am going to respectfully bow down to the master, cause i just figured out that when it said 14 mile bike, a dirt bike doesn't count and i am way to lazy to work that hard, and not make money doing it,

But if you need a sponser, i sure wont do that either :D :D

I never said I wasn't working out. I just said I'm eating alot :) that being said, I'm not running 4 miles a day either.. but I am putting a couple miles a week under my belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back