Alright Fatties.. Who is in ?!?!

If you pick one that's within driving distance of me I'll do it. Nothing like seing a 280# man half kill himself... ;)

I don't know if miller's officially ridden a fat dude, but I'm guessing it's not for a lack of trying! :D

What about a battery and a trolling motor, maybe a couple of life jackets if that is allowed? Texas has an El Goat-erod, you get goats to pull your 55 gallon drum chariot around the courthouse in El Dorado, TX. I've read about it anyway, but not seen it. They have a sense of humor in El Dorado.

wishing you luck Moosie

fanseptember05.jpg

Well...looks like I won't be having lunch anytime soon uuuughhhhh!
You're a sick puppy JB ;) ....but those are some B&C man boobs right there!

What about a battery and a trolling motor, maybe a couple of life jackets if that is allowed? Texas has an El Goat-erod, you get goats to pull your 55 gallon drum chariot around the courthouse in El Dorado, TX. I've read about it anyway, but not seen it. They have a sense of humor in El Dorado.

First off Tom.... well, UHhhhhh. Sometimes I don't even know how to start answering you dude ?!?! El Goat-erod ? WOW !!!

wishing you luck Moosie

Dude.. I'm not that skinny yet, By the Race time I might be though.

Moosie, I'll admit I'm a little concerned about the swim. I swim like a 2-legged dog. :D I have trouble with laps around the hot tub. If I can learn how to be a little more efficient in the water, I'm sure I could kick your man boobs.;)

It's not worth 100 bucks to kill myself like that. I just had knee surgery last month and the thought of running is enough to make it hurt. Let me build up on the bike, though, and I'll race you on wheels!

typical... Make fun of the Fat guy, then say you guys would do it but ones afraid of water and the other one can't use Wheels. UHhhhhhhh huh !!! :D

Pointer, you in ? I need someone I can Beat !!! (And the challenge starts).

Greenhorn, Skip past this thread, we don't need you in there throwing off the stats !!!

There's a sprint at Redfish Lake in July, Twin Falls in July, and another in Hayden in Aug. There's also an indoor one at the Y in April too.

Good luck, FATTIE (aka Clydesdale). Try not to drown yourself. :D The first tri I did 3 years ago in Vegas had a dude croak during the swim... :eek:

Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash. :D

"Grand Junction, CO to Rexburg, ID: 521 mi – about 8 hours 4 mins"

If it was a little closer and not during my busy work season, I'd do it.

Greenhorn, Skip past this thread, we don't need you in there throwing off the stats !!!

Greenhorn will only come out if it's some type of 20 mile death run through the mountains. But beware if you're a little old lady that's beating him, the last one he knocked down like three times, then jumped over her bloodied body at the finish line. :eek:

Here's some info. on the El Goatarod. Its like the Iditarod in AK, but not so far and we don't have snow. Its on April fools, along with the slug races, etc.

http://www.eldoradotx.com/elgoatarod.htm

You should see the Hysterical District in that town.

"Sandwiched in between the goat races, parade and wrestling matches will be a plethora of various contests of either April Foolishness variety or a goat variety. Such as a Worst Elvis Impersonator Contest, goat pill flipping contest, goat kissing contest, chigger catching contest, ugly goat contest, gnat races, goat fry cook-off and 4 x 4 ski races. A band will also entertain during the day on Saturday afternoon."

Good luck finding someone to do that Idaho event with, it sounds pretty tough.

As I have been watching season 9.

All this fitness smack talk.......................we may need to have a special Festivus Extraordinary Feats of Strength contest.

Afterwards I will tell all you people how you disapointed me throughout the year.

Here's some info. on the El Goatarod. Its like the Iditarod in AK, but not so far and we don't have snow. Its on April fools, along with the slug races, etc.

http://www.eldoradotx.com/elgoatarod.htm

You should see the Hysterical District in that town.

"Sandwiched in between the goat races, parade and wrestling matches will be a plethora of various contests of either April Foolishness variety or a goat variety. Such as a Worst Elvis Impersonator Contest, goat pill flipping contest, goat kissing contest, chigger catching contest, ugly goat contest, gnat races, goat fry cook-off and 4 x 4 ski races. A band will also entertain during the day on Saturday afternoon."

Good luck finding someone to do that Idaho event with, it sounds pretty tough.

Where is the Texas Goat hump contest?

As I have been watching season 9.

All this fitness smack talk.......................we may need to have a special Festivus Extraordinary Feats of Strength contest.

Afterwards I will tell all you people how you disapointed me throughout the year.

Get the Festivus Pole here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back