Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Alone Season 8

Episode five, not much to say that hasn’t been telegraphed already. Failures seem to be coming faster this season. Clay could find a deer on the moon you know? Oh, and Matt… I think we might have found Timothy Tredwell’s idiot brother. Is it possible that a contestant today never saw any past episode? His reasoning was unwarranted batshit logic.

Didn't know squirrels were off limits too. Wow ! Can they eat mice ?
I would assume mice are ok, i just saw it was noted in the subtitle facts they post on the bottom of the screen in one of the episodes something like “due to local regulations squirrels are not allowed to be hunted” or something like that. Other seasons have allowed it.

“A squirrel a day keeps starvation at bay” isn’t that what that old quote said?

Imagine if they were legally allowed to hunt grizzlies…would add even more butt pucker moments to the season and success for more than one participant would mean a long BC winter

Episode 6- Squirrel turds! Oh, if you want to quit something and can’t swallow your pride, try squirrel turds. Clay displayed exceptional woodsmanship with the entire deer hunt and I hope he makes it. Biko “let me see!” freakin’ kook. Rose is still with us, albeit making bad TV. Colter put a large fish basket in deep water. Neat. Theresa has the second best shelter in Alone history (no one can ever beat Rock House).

I have watched every season of Alone and I feel this is the worst location due to local hunting regulations. During the first 2 episodes, I asked my wife why no one is setting up a trap line. It didn't make any sense to me. Then they put that little blurb about no squirrel hunting, and then the one about no gill nets until after 45 days. That ties one hand behind your back. Hoping Clay wins.

BTW, I am always amazed by the lack of mental preparation on the part of the participants.

Clearly Clay is in the lead but that deer isn’t gonna last too long for a guy with his metabolism. I think Biko is the sleeper. Dude has several weeks of food on his body still and seems to have a fairly good attitude and sense of humor. Pagan metal singing voice has been pretty effective at warding off the bears so far. If he or colter can get consistent with the fishing I think they’ll give Clay a run for his money. Still think Clay will pull it off though unless he gets sick or hurt or a bear steals his kill

Clearly Clay is in the lead but that deer isn’t gonna last too long for a guy with his metabolism. I think Biko is the sleeper. Dude has several weeks of food on his body still and seems to have a fairly good attitude and sense of humor. Pagan metal singing voice has been pretty effective at warding off the bears so far. If he or colter can get consistent with the fishing I think they’ll give Clay a run for his money. Still think Clay will pull it off though unless he gets sick or hurt or a bear steals his kill
We’re of the same mind on this! I think Clay has all the means to make it and should be the winner. Biko has enough of the means and all of the will to finish. Colter does not suffer from emotional concerns about loved ones. May be due to his normal living and I’m thinking high functioning ASD (which is a great benefit in this situation).

Biko is going to get pulled for medical reasons. They mentioned that he's lost something like 50 pounds already, he's in a dangerous starvation situation. Besides, he's too busy fantasizing about some kind of metalhead crap instead of being engaged in taking care of himself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back