Alone Season 8

R.K.

So I saw a post today from somebody I follow on social media, and it looks like Season 8 is it going to start June 3rd. The aforementioned person would be Clay Hayes, self-bow fanatic and seemingly fairly knowledgeable woodsman.

I try not to get drawn into the whole reality show thing, but I'm probably gonna have to watch this one. Anybody else in the same boat?

Last edited:
Clays a good dude. I didn’t realize he went on it but I went back and looked at his social media and his wife made most of his posts and he was absent from any pictures for a while.

I forgot about that thread from a few months back!! Hahah. I was dying reading all those posts. Winter time threads get a bit squirley around here, but that was some good entertainment

I am looking forward to the new season. I have watched them all. The guy last year, taking down the musk ox with a knife was epic.

Watched last season for the first time. Not sure you could beat Jordan that guy was totally at home. Hell probably could of brought the whole family and still won. His after thoughts about how much editing and story making go on was pretty good, they tried hard to make it sound like he was dwindling. I like Clay's odds outside something random happening like sickness.

.......and then there were nine.

Mountain lion at 14 yards, brown bear sow and cubs close enough to hear the breathing/snorting/low key growling, bad food/tummy issues, plenty of plot development in the first four days.

.......and then there were nine.

Mountain lion at 14 yards, brown bear sow and cubs close enough to hear the breathing/snorting/low key growling, bad food/tummy issues, plenty of plot development in the first four days.
And here I am, without cable. Now I'm wondering when it's going to be posted online.

I watched all the seasons except for last year's #7. I need to find it.
The biggest downfall of participants is the loneliness.

I have never watched an episode of that show and I don't know who else is in this season. Regardless, my money is on Clay Hayes. Great guy and knows how to take care of himself.
Clay is the dude who ran the mountain lion (14 yards from his campfire) out of the area. Later he said it was a mistake to reach for his bow......he said he should have ran at it right off, treeing it, then get his bow to dispatch the lion.

Back