AK draw

Good luck to everyone in the draws, I'm just wishing I could swing it... Someday...

need to find someone willing to go that far before I could ever think of the draws
Good luck to you guys.I'll get there someday

Sheep, Elk, Goat, Moose, Brown Bear, Caribou
Most of them are archery tags.

I may have forgot to apply for my PFD last year, but I made the deadline for draw tags with 36 hours to spare....booyah!

Chugach sheep, unit 13 goats, bison, and Ft. Rich moose for me. I already have a Unit 23 float hunt with my buddy planned, so I had to opt for tags that wouldn't conflict with that trip.

9 hours till 90% of alaska outdoor directory will be crying how the draw is rigged and they haven't got a tag in 10 years.

And 9 hours until I find out if I end up drawing my third choice moose, a choice that is the wrong choice based on my discussion with the transporter. Man, am I going to be red in the face if we draw that third choice. Not sure how we will fix that one.

Can't beleive I screwed that up. Discovered my error on Tuesday night. Too late to change. I guess if you do 50+ hunt apps per year, sooner or later you mess one up. :eek:

Maybe we will draw our first or second choice. If so, no harm no foul. If not, I might have to hire Schmalts to do my apps.

And 9 hours until I find out if I end up drawing my third choice moose, a choice that is the wrong choice based on my discussion with the transporter. Man, am I going to be red in the face if we draw that third choice. Not sure how we will fix that one.

Can't beleive I screwed that up. Discovered my error on Tuesday night. Too late to change. I guess if you do 50+ hunt apps per year, sooner or later you mess one up. :eek:

Maybe we will draw our first or second choice. If so, no harm no foul. If not, I might have to hire Schmalts to do my apps.

Reguardless, I'm sure you can have a great hunt. Good luck.

I'm hoping I pull my third choice bear tag. Hunting griz with a bow in my back yard will be pretty sweet.

Best of luck to those in the draw. I try not getting my expectations too high and I usually put in for low percentages tags, but that doesn't keep the anticipation from building anyway :)

Anyone been able to get through? Been trying for 20 minutes and the link is busy. If I get through, I will post the link here.

Here is the link:

http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=huntlicense.drawresults

Drew my first choice bear and we drew our second choice for moose. Whew, that is a good area. Was sweating it out having to worry about our third choice being screwed up. Second choice was a pretty easy draw last year. First choice was a long shot, so didn't really expect it.

No love for anything else, but very happy with the moose gig. YeHaw!

Hope the rest of you drew.

congrats man.

Didnt get anything. Maybe next year. after 17 years of no draw I figure the laws of average has got to work in my favor at some point.

What a freaking disaster those results are. And people complain the WY system is hard to comprehend.

Back