AK draw

Bambistew

Who's in? Less than a month to get it sorted out.

Think I'm putting in for everything sans elk.

Moose, special draw for Caribou, Bison, and Southeast bear, if that is now on a draw, which it looks like it is according to the drawing supplement I downloaded.

Moose, special draw for Caribou, Bison, and Southeast bear, if that is now on a draw, which it looks like it is according to the drawing supplement I downloaded.

Looks like it to me. But according to the stats I think they're giving out about as many tags as there was NR hunters in the past. I'll bet its an easy draw.

Buy lots of flowers and bling.

Naw, saving my money for airline tickets and transporters. ;) Just need to figure out what other states I'm applying for, what I expect to draw, and what the conflicts are. Last year I applied on the evening of the 30th. :eek:

Maybe moose.

I'm going sheep hunting next year. I told the wife unemployment, bankruptcy, foreclosure, divorce be dammed!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'd love to steal another Caribou or sheep from you guys up north:D My brother talks a lot about bow hunting caribou as well. I wish I didn't have to work.

Dink if you need a divorcee partner I might be in. Especially when I tell her I want to go again:eek:

LB Just take her up, and put her on a cruise back to Seattle. It works for Fin sending Mrs. Fin to Vegas lol You need that brother time:D:hump:

I'm only putting in for bear this year. I dont want to donate to much to fins and feathers. 2 on kodiak and 1 on kenai.

Do you guys have any suggestions on a fun caribou unit? I drew a unit 20 tag 2 years ago which was shear luck but was wondering about any other units that might not be that hard to draw that would be fun hunt. Thanks

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UPWolf
Back