A weekend away with the Wife

Nicely done, congrats to the both of you. Having before pictures is cool. What have been your thoughts on the EXO after some use?

Nicely done, congrats to the both of you. Having before pictures is cool. What have been your thoughts on the EXO after some use?

I agree on the before picture, I had forgotten I even took it until I was going through pictures today.

I couldn't be happier with the EXO frame. It fits me perfectly, and I can't believe how well it stabilizes loads. I love being able to fasten the load without the bag. There's so many ways to strap crap in it's amazing.

At first I didn't like the 2000 bag, but it's grown on me. I think I'd like it a lot more if it was maybe 10-20% bigger.

There's definitely worse scenery to hunt deer with, congrats on a successful trip in awesome country!

Randy, how do you think that pack would work with boned out meat? I've gotten to the point where I bone out pretty much everything if I have much of a pack.

Awesome! A wife that demands to be taken hunting. Congrats to the both of you on a dandy buck.

Randy, how do you think that pack would work with boned out meat? I've gotten to the point where I bone out pretty much everything if I have much of a pack.

It might take an extra minute to get strapped in, but I don't see it being an issue once it's secure. Worst case a couple big compression sacks might expedite things.

Very well done! About all I get to pack for my wife are groceries from the garage to the kitchen...

Nice job. That's too warm for November deer hunting. I'd like to poke around that country sometime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back