Caribou Gear

A new Secret Society of ELITE Hunters.

JMG

"Elite" hunters that get together to wear funny robes, shoot pen raised birds, and sip cocktails... I think their definition of elite and mine are a few mountain ranges apart.

I know you guys are mocking it, but I've always kind of thought the Free Masons were cool. Not that I'd like to be one necessarily, but I like the ceremony, tradition, and secrecy. This kind of seems like a hunter's version of that. If they want to hang out in their robes, good for them.

"Elite" hunters that get together to wear funny robes, shoot pen raised birds, and sip cocktails... I think their definition of elite and mine are a few mountain ranges apart.

No, you're just understanding the "context" of "elite". They are societies "elite", that are hunters. Not hunters that are elite.

You know, like a more outdoorsy bohemian grove type of club, or a less political Bilderberg group.

Refer to link: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/justice-scalia-spent-his-last-hours-with-members-of-this-secretive-society-of-elite-hunters/ar-BBpXBgx?li=BBnb7Kz

I say we start another Society of ELITE Hunters.

I nominate BigFin as Grand Pooh-Pa, John Cushman as the Officer in Arms, and Dinkshooter as our Press Secretary.

I can just see these "gentlemen" in some type of robe emblazoned with a large "gut pile" with the motto "Do It Yourself".

So, what say you? Any other ideas? Thoughts?

If there's towel snapping,I'm in!:eek:

Refer to link: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/justice-scalia-spent-his-last-hours-with-members-of-this-secretive-society-of-elite-hunters/ar-BBpXBgx?li=BBnb7Kz

I say we start another Society of ELITE Hunters.

I nominate BigFin as Grand Pooh-Pa, John Cushman as the Officer in Arms, and Dinkshooter as our Press Secretary.

I can just see these "gentlemen" in some type of robe emblazoned with a large "gut pile" with the motto "Do It Yourself".

So, what say you? Any other ideas? Thoughts?

Link reads like the opening chapter of a Dan Brown novel.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back