PEAX Equipment

A little kid bragging.

AZ402

My oldest Son Brasen has worked his butt of the last two months preparing to test out of the Little Dragon program at his Tae Kwon Do school. The highest belt these kids can be promoted to is Green. Until tonight, his Sensei had only awarded two Green belts. Brasen was the third. I'm pretty proud of him for sure!

Cool beans AZ. Brother. Keep it up. I was in Penn. in August and a Guy I grew up with in the early 70's I met up with in the old local bar , He had his15 year old with him and He showed us how He could kick the beam on the ceiling from a stand still. Thought that was awesome for a young kid. 8 ' tall ceiling.. I moved to AZ. in 77, and now working in N. Dakota oil field.. Il'l be back to AZ. soon. Good luck with the Son......BOB!

That is an incredible amount of self-discipline, training, focus, and study Stan. Congrats to Brasen, know you, your wife, and his little brother are proud.

You should be proud. The discipline and self-motivation that comes from that endeavor has formed traits that will benefit him for his entire life. Congrats to him.......and mom and dad.

Good on him and for you being proud of him. I wish my kid stayed with it but he got burned out right before testing for his black belt. Make sure it stays fun for him.

That is great Stan. Congrats to all involved. Won't be long before he is training you.

Good job, Stan. Like others have said, the skills he's learning - beyond the kicks and punches - will be with him his whole life. You're right to be proud.

Well done! Congrats to him! My oldest has just started down that path. He's having fun with it so far.

Congrats to you and your son. I wish more youth would learn about respect and perseverance through martial arts, especially from dojos that actually make kids earn their belts like this. Awesome on all counts.
-Cody

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back