Caribou Gear Tarp

4 Canadian wolves air-dropped in US national park to deal with moose

I dream about hunting in places that happen to be full of wolves, and have an M134 and a hundred pound drum of ammo.

My dream almost became a reality.. :D

But somebody lost the detachable box magazine on this day. We should have had a whole flock of them..
IMG_8166.jpg

Wolf lover's money was far from the only thing that kept Montana from managing wolves.

The likes of Big Game Forever and SFW's line drawn in the sand of "all or nothing, shoot on sight, treat them like coyotes" hampered the time line every bit as much. Just take a look at Wyoming's approach,,,,,

You can also thank that left leaning, wolf loving, radical middle commie Ben Lamb for being in the thick of things of getting the wolf delisted. I know I appreciate what he did.
Tony,
Wolf lover money was instrumental in keeping it from MT for a long ass time. SFW etc... did their looney number once it was open however Wyoming pissed in the wind more so then SFW could have done to hold their wanker...
I'm very appreciative of those who worked hard as snap to get wolves out of the anti-esa hands and into State management. Shh, don't tell anyone though even Tester... (Whom I voted) though likely not again unless a Rob Quist Repub equivalent is shoved in to oppose... then maybe he might receive my vote again. We'll see... 2024... Maybe he changes his tune by then. ;) I actually enjoyed a Beer and b.s.'d with Mr. Lamb himself and yarned a couple wolf stories. We certainly do not see eye to eye on many aspects though I most respect his ability to respect other opinions.

Tony,
Wolf lover money was instrumental in keeping it from MT for a long ass time. SFW etc... did their looney number once it was open

Nope, I was at plenty of meetings prior to delisting with SFW and BGF pulling their all or nothing crap. I sat in on a panel with Denny Rehberg prior to delisting when we were trying for the 10j down here in the Root and BGF was there too with the all or nothing attitude. There is plenty of info on this site of the dirty work SFW and BGF pulled trying to undermine the delisting. The NRA and RMEF blasted both BGF and SFW for including them in their nonsense well before the delisting.

Use the search function Charles you are a bit late to the party.

Well Tony, we've broke ground together... Special moment as we found mutual agreement- group hug? :D All in a total of 2 posts! Fantastic progress!

Yet we sit at this impasse:

Did SFW and their "all or nothing" stance or wolf lovers and all their donor $ judicial obstruction, etc hold back Montana from State managed wolves?

Thought we were going be sing Kumbaya together if we just agreed on this - one - point! Darn it. So close! ;)

Did SFW and their all or nothing stance or wolf lovers and all their donor $ judicial obstruction, etc hold back Montana from State managed wolves?

At this point, WTF cares? Buy a wolf tag and go shoot one for Hell's sakes.

Since Tony sat in the room, I'll take whatever he's betting on.

I have two in my pocket as we chat. :) Looking forward to it, "for hell's sake". ;) Tony who the Fk cares? You brought it up... You care?

I have two in my pocket as we chat. :) Looking forward to it, "for hell's sake". ;) Tony who the Fk cares? You brought it up... You care?

Sometimes I'm not sure if youre deliberately being obtuse, or just like to argue.

Blame everything on Patagonia and wolf lovers. That'll solve everything.

JLS - You ever share this thought publicly about your buds who are frequently obtuse on HT or merely those you disagree? Move along...

BGF and SFW tried like hell to undermine Simpson/Tester plain and real simple. BTW the Rehberg panel was a waste and a few hours of my life I will never get back..

Would wolves been delisted sooner without interference from SFW and BFG in Montana and Idaho, yes.

2 tags is all you have? I figured you all in for 5.

JLS - You ever share this thought publicly about your buds who are frequently obtuse on HT or merely those you disagree? Move along...

Sticking to facts is not obtuse. Move along yourself.

Ohhh who can push who, eh? How about back to the subject... You okay with that JLS? ;)

Wolves on Isle Royale...

Ohhh who can push who, eh? How about back to the subject... You okay with that JLS? ;)

Wolves on Isle Royale...

Dang, I wanted to hear more about Greenhorn's wolf. Looks like one of those 150-180 pounders that MT is famous for.

I didn't say I was the hunter.

However, if I have a close encounter with a wolf showing me it's teeth. I have a right to protect myself.

What's the matter with you? Where do you get poacher from my post?

I don't break the law. Get off your high horse.

No, I won't. I live in the mountains. I'm in it in one form or another. Either hunting, fly fishing the creeks, or just hiking with my dog. If i'm approached by a predator whether a bear, cat, or wolf and it's aggressive. I have a right to protect myself. Everybody does in Colorado.

So, what luck do you think i'll need. Do I need to die to protect your precious wolf to satisfy you?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back