My family that's served in pretty much every capacity of civil service would disagree. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, police, and fire all feel that just because we don't like you burning a flag doesn't mean we didn't stand up for your right to do it occasionally.
Doesn't make it appropriate. Just like the guy with the three gun open carry. Having the right, doesn't make it appropriate every where.

Great thing about this country is everyone has the right to be stupid if they want to be. Would be a lot less of it if people had to bare the results of stupid instead of spreading it around so much.

Thought about this while eating supper and got curious:

Does anyone know of an instance where there was an accident or mishap of any kind involving someone that was legally open carrying in public?

A who is the good guy and who is the bad guy situation? Accidental shooting? Gun taken and used against the person open carrying? Anything of that sort?

I did a google search and didn't come up with anything.

I did find this article from here at home:

Baton Rouge police shooting brings renewed attention to Louisiana's 'open carry' rights

My family that's served in pretty much every capacity of civil service would disagree. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, police, and fire all feel that just because we don't like you burning a flag doesn't mean we didn't stand up for your right to do it occasionally.
Wish all my family who served in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, police, Sheriff department, Coast Guard and National Guard were all still alive so I could survey them. Never even thought to ask them their opinion of Firedudes while they were.

I see open carry all the time here in Indiana it is no big deal. Walmart, grocery, restaurants, parks and gas stations. Not saying it is common depending on what you call common but I'll see 2 or three on a trip to town for groceries, Walmart and dinner.

Nothing picture worthy. Just normal everyday people, with a gun on.

The ones who strike me as funny are the gun forum enthusiast asking about the state parks and insisting they need their "protection" because of snakes. LOL.

Some love wearing lulumon / yoga pants...
Others believe it should be illegal.

Some women have inflated knockers...
Others don't like inflated knockers.

Some have their firearms open carry...
Others don't like open carry.

Some...
Others...

1st Amendment
2nd Amerndment

That's awesome! Haha!

Place a picatinny hand grip design over the barrel and use it as a hammer? Haha!

Some love wearing lulumon / yoga pants...
Others believe it should be illegal.

Some women have inflated knockers...
Others don't like inflated knockers.

Some have their firearms open carry...
Others don't like open carry.

Some...
Others...

1st Amendment
2nd Amerndment

Ummm, there is a huge difference between deadly weapons and yoga pants.

Idiot remarks like this are super great for your cause though. Makes you look real stupid.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnbighunter
Back