Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2024 Colorado Draw Results Thread

i don't think 31 exists anymore. absorbed/merged to create 56

right?

might be the case for a lot of those. but i don't actually know. i think if you look at the map and see a lot of the DAUs in the 20's and 30's with random DAUs in the 50's spattered amongst them, those are new DAUs that got renumbered.

I see them
21 in in DAU 11
22 is in DAU 07
25 is in DAU 43
37 is in DAU 9
39 is in DAU 17

Not units, DAUs, and yes they are missing. 39 does not exist anymore, but the others are missing from the list.

1713286366711.png

Not units, DAUs, and yes they are missing. 39 does not exist anymore, but the others are missing from the list.

1713286891028.png

do you have a time stamp on that map?

1713286837170.png

looks to me like 25 is the only one actually missing from the proposed quotas.

do you have a time stamp on that map?

View attachment 323078

looks to me like 25 is the only one actually missing from the proposed quotas.
Oh chit... thanks for the clarification. I was looking at a 2023 map. Seems they combined them.

DAU 25 is still missing from the list? I see at the bottom of the preliminary numbers there is a note stating they were all combined into unit 57, but the map you show isnt' right.

1713287760860.png

Oh chit... thanks for the clarification. I was looking at a 2023 map. Seems they combined them.

DAU 25 is still missing from the list? I see at the bottom fo the preliminary numbers there is a note stating they were all combined

interesting, didn't see that note. so 25 is weirdly lumped into a new DAU while remaining a separate DAU. odd.

I just got a goat point charge.
Same here. Swing and a miss this year.

Oh well, it's a good way to ease into the disappointment New Mexico is getting ready to deliver to me shortly...

interesting, didn't see that note. so 25 is weirdly lumped into a new DAU while remaining a separate DAU. odd.
I seem to vaguely remember that they were going to combine all the Gunnison basin as a single management unit to simplify the management, since they were all similar already. I think the map you posted is in error and should include units 66/67 in the DAU. The preliminary population objective for DAU 57 is 17k, which is would be the combined total for those 3 previous DAUs (21, 22, 25). They were all about 6000 each previously.

Back