2024 Colorado Draw Results Thread

If you did indeed draw a sheep tag, I hope you will consider joining RMBS (if you have not already), attend the Rendezvous (may 4 in Loveland) and come to the Sheep meet and great on Saturday June 8th. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out via PM.

Congrats man!
Appreciate the reminder. I've been a member for a few years already. Those days will help and will be on the calendar.

Preference point charge on the card excitement over for today (don't apply for goat). Hopefully NM goes better tomorrow. Congratulations to the lucky few!

$100 credit card charge here. That means my son didn't draw either, he doesn't have to pay for points right now but if he drew there should have been a credit card hit for the tag.

NR here, applied for both sheep and goat.

$100 on the card so far, still hoping for a much bigger charge for the other...

My wife told me this morning to not come home grumpy. I told her I will continue to be grumpy until something happens that pisses her off. Colorado has a chance to be that something today

No I don’t. Is it just the one missing that I’m noticing?
21, 22, 25, 31, 37, 39.

I thought I was blind and couldn't find a few units, then noticed there was a few others missing too.

Maybe they are so bad, they didn't want to publish them? :D

• Haha
Reactions: Oak
21, 22, 25, 31, 37, 39.

I thought I was blind and couldn't find a few units, then noticed there was a few others missing too.

i don't think 31 exists anymore. absorbed/merged to create 56

right?

might be the case for a lot of those. but i don't actually know. i think if you look at the map and see a lot of the DAUs in the 20's and 30's with random DAUs in the 50's spattered amongst them, those are new DAUs that got renumbered.

21, 22, 25, 31, 37, 39.

I see them
21 in in DAU 11
22 is in DAU 07
25 is in DAU 43
37 is in DAU 9
39 is in DAU 17

If you did indeed draw a sheep tag, I hope you will consider joining RMBS (if you have not already), attend the Rendezvous (may 4 in Loveland) and come to the Sheep meet and great on Saturday June 8th. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out via PM.

Congrats man!

I think I'll be at the Meet & Greet on June 8th this year, if anybody draws G7, G16, S3, or S24, I'd be happy to help you out with what I know...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back